Left behind

Over at a distant land. There was a small town with a lot of poor people. A market that had poor people working for money, and others who would treat them as if they didn't belong here. As the day continued a little girl was walking along the market full of other people pushing and shoving to get to there destination. In her town, people will do anything to get food, shelter, even water. It doesn't take long before you can run dry out of water since it didn't rain much in that area. The girl, carrying a small little bag, went to a small red tent full of supplies. Supplies that could help her family. She looked around looking for three special items that her mother sent her out to get.
The little girl repeated what her mother had said to her before she left.
"Water, wood, and bread." The girl thought to herself. The girl went up to the cashier and bought the stuff she needed, costing her quite some money. The little girl ran across some paths where people were pushing and shoving to get to there locations and you have to be careful around times like that. Other people might steal your stuff. Especially the poor ones. The poor ones never thought for others, Just themselves. In a time like this, it's all man for himself. The girl rushed past the people, through the markets and made it to a path close to her house. On her way though, the girl was thinking a lot. Was her family gonna be ok, was her mother gonna be able to afford stuff for her. The girl was so lost in thought she didn't even realize that she walked off the path to her home and went onto a different path.

"I hope I'm not late, or else mom's not gonna be happy." The girl thought to herself while still walking onto the wrong path. She doesn't even notice it until some people from around that path told her and pointed her to the right direction. The girl didn't say anything though. She just thanked them with a nod and headed out to the right path straight to her home. Once the little girl got home she put the bag of bread, water, and wood on the table and headed to her room. Before she could enter her room, she heard a raspy voice call out to her.

"Are you..Back with the supplies?" The voice said with a sick tone in it's voice. The girl nodded and she only would respond with a worried look on her face. Even if she wasn't always so worried. The girl only replied, with a nod. "Good." The raspy voice said. Before anything else could happen, there were sudden nocks on the door. And the little girl hid behind a coach while the mother got up from her spot and opened the door. There were two guys in suits standing at the door. The lady was a little scared, and started wondering what would happen to her and her kids. The women pleaded to the men.

"Please." The women begged. "Please don't take my home. I'll pay off the rent I promise. Just...Just give me a little more time. That's all I ask of you." The lady began to sob a bit due to the thought of her and her children becoming homeless.

"Please!" The lady begged again. "I promise you I...."
Everything went silent. One of the men out there hand over the women's mouth and started to speak. When everything went silent, the little girl peaked her head out of her hiding spot from behind the coach.

"We're not here about your house mam." The guy in the suit stated. He then looks around the house and from the corner of his eye, spots the girl hiding behind the coach. "We're here for her."

The little girl gasped as she ducked behind the coach again. And refused to poke her head out again. The lady's mouth was uncovered by the guy in the suits hand. But instead of it being shut, it was wide open and she looked confused.

"Her?" She asked pointed towards the little girl. "You want her?" Wh..wha...What could you possibly want with my daughter?"

"We want her to come to our program, attend our schools, and work for us in the future. As a architect the Vishkar corporation." The man in the suit said while pulling out a card from his pocket and gave it to the lady. "We believe that your daughter...,What her name is, could really be useful in are programs and in are environmental stationary confinement's."