You Saved Me (Dan x Reader)

As you look down at the deep water. You can’t see much, it’s pitch black, even the moon doesn’t want you. As you steadily climb over the safety wall of the bridge. You look down, your shaking and it’s not from the wind that’s blowing moderately. You wonder how you came to be here as you glanced at the dark atmosphere, but avoided that as you stared down again.

You let go, you didn’t fall much because two strong arms were under your skinny ones. As you look over to him your eyes are flowing with silent tears. You see the sad mad smile at you, his eyes are filling up as well. You don’t remember him, actually, you’ve never met him, but he cares? about you? You quickly were lifted and carried away from the treacherous bridge.

You suddenly wake up, you are in a strange flat, you don’t remember much. Then it hits you, you almost died. Was it a dream? Who was that man? Your head was buzzing.

Then a door creaked open, showing a man you do not know. Then you look at your feet, the man that saved you was there.

“It wasn’t a dream..” You whispered softly.

“Hello,” The man said, he was very tall. He had short black hair with black glasses. He was still wearing PJs. He walked over to you holding out a mug.

“I-I hope you like tea..” He stuttered. “It’s okay if you d-don't!”

“No” Your voice was very quiet, you didn’t notice how you were trembling until you spoke. “It’s fine, I like tea”

“Okay good, I was worried you didn’t like it” He handed you the mug and when you touched it you sighed in relief. Even though you were at a strangers house, you were oddly comfortable. You wondered why, but you decided not to worry for now and focus on the tea.

The black-haired man walked over to the brown-haired man's side and shook him “Dan!” He whispered-shouted.

You had time to look at him, he had messy curly hair and was wearing black damp clothing. ‘I hope he’s alright’ you thought, he seemed sleep deprived.

“Dan!” The black-haired man whisper-shouted again, “Get up!”

You gazed at what the black-haired man was wearing, he was much more colorful, with mismatched socks and emoji PJs.

The brown-haired man, Dan, woking up with a groggy “What?” Then quietly changed moods as he saw me, “How are you doing?” his voice was very calm and sweet. I could hear the sadness in his voice.

“I-i’m doing fine now, sorry” I quietly spoke again.

“Are you hungry?” I could tell he was worried about me. After yesterday, I could tell he knew how much I weighed, but before I could say anything my stomach spoke for me.

“Heh,” I blushed.

“Alright well, how about…” Dan started then the black haired man interrupted him.

“Can I talk to you?” He stated “Alone…? Please”

“Sure Phil, we’ll be back.” Dan got up and they both left.

You sat and sipped your tea, you could hear them talking. You were worried that they were fighting because of you. You adjusted yourself so you could get up, then you walked to the door, you slowly opened it revealing yourself to the boys. They stopped talking and gazed at you, you were still shaking, you weren’t shaking bad, but it was noticeable.

“Uhm, what are doing out here? Do need more tea?” The black haired man, Phil, asked.

“Is everything okay?” Dan asked.