Chapter 1 // Adopted

"Wake up children!" Yelled Ms. Shari, hitting pots and pans together. "Ms. Shari! It's 8:00 am! Why do we have to get up so early today?" I asked, annoyed. Oh, hey. We havent formally met yet. I'm Mia. I like dance, singing, photography, videography, and playing my guitar. I'm 15 and I'm in a foster home. Ive been here since I can remember. This is my story.

"People are coming to adopt, Mia!" she said. "Nobody wants a 15 year old anyways. Theres no point." I said hopelessly. "Actually, they are looking for girls over the age of 13. So get ready!" she exclaimed. I sighed and get out of bed. I neatly made my bed and took a shower. Then, changed into some decent clothes.

 Then, changed into some decent clothes

After I put that on, I do my hair.

And my makeup.

I grab my camera and sit in the adoption room playing with it

I grab my camera and sit in the adoption room playing with it. I start to record my self. "Hey, it's the 307th day that my hopes for being adopted are crushed. Let's see how this goes." I say and then I turn off my camera and sigh. "Hey there" says a voice behind me.

  I turn to a blonde man who appears to be in his early 20's. "Hi" I say back. "You like camera's?" He asks me, sitting down. "Yeah, I do." I say. I realize who he is, yet, I don't get nervous. "What else do you like?" he asks me.

"Well, I like taking polaroids', singing, dancing, playing guitar and I like to act." I say confidently. He looks stunned. "Those are a lot of talents!" he says smiling. "I wouldn't call them talents," I say "Just interests " I smile.

He puts his hand out for me to shake "Paul, Jake Paul" he says and I laugh. "Mia" I say. "Well, I think I know who I want to adopt." he says and I looked confused. "Who?" I ask. "You!" he says and I smile. "Really?!" I jump up. "yep!" he exclaims. I run and hug him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I exclaim as he laughs. "Go get your stuff so we can leave and I'll talk to Ms.Shari. My girlfriend Erika is gonna go up and help you ok?" he asks. "ok!" I squeal and run up to my room and start packing.

"Hey" asks a really pretty girl from the doorway. "Hey, you're Erika right?" I ask. "Yeah, you're Mia, right?" she asked. "that's me!" I said. "Are you a costellar?" she asked me. "#1 fan! and a jake pauler." I replied. She smiles "Glad to hear that" she says.

I finish packing and we get to Blood Shark. "I never thought I'd see it in real life." I said amazed as I put my stuff in the frunk. (Front trunk)They all laugh. "Where were you born anyways?" Jake asked "Ada, Ohio" I said. "Eyyy ohio pride!" he yells.

We get to the team 10 house. (I'm using the Team 10 members I want. Sorry If you don't like that. Alissa is  a snake) "Wow" I say. Tessa, Chanthony, The Martinez twins, Chad, Justin, Tristian, Nick, Uncle Kade, Uncle Nathan, Ray, and the Dobre twins come out the door and a tear rolls down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away.

"Hey" they all say. "Hi!" I exclaim. I take my stuff in my hands as they lead me to my room and I gasp at how awesome it is.

 I take my stuff in my hands as they lead me to my room and I gasp at how awesome it is

"This is amazing" I breathe out. "Sorry if you don't like blue. We can change it if you want" Erika said. "No thanks, blue is my favorite color." I told her. They smile. "Hey, do you wanna come with me to set?" Jake said. "Sure!" I exclaim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you liked it! I've worked really hard and it will start to get better as I write more! I promise!

Bye! *Bella drops BloodShark's keys in water*