Chapter 8// PURE UWU

-Next day-
I woke up and took a quick shower. I then got dressed in this

I put my hair in two Dutch braids and walked to Ethan's house

I got there and knocked on the door 3 times. Finally, Ethan opened the door. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "Hey E" I said, grinning. He smiled and hugged me, "Hey cutie" he said, leading me to his room. He sat on the bed and he put on a horror movie on Netflix. I was scared, but I knew Ethan was there to protect me. I smiled and cuddled up to him.

At jumpscares he held me close and kissed my forehead. I melted. I was totally head over heels for him. He was my everything. Yet, it was impossible for me to be his. Jake wouldn't approve, he'd kill Ethan, literally. Ethan is some big, famous Disney star and I'm just a girl that was adopted by his friend.

Plus, have you seen him? He's perfect! Prefect hair, perfect eyes, perfect, soft, lips that I could kiss all day. And I'm just and ugly girl who doesn't know what to do with herself. I don't know how he could even like me at all.

I looked up at him, "why do you like me?" I asked. He sighed and smiled, "because, you're perfect and everything I could ever ask for." I smiled and kissed him. This was only the 2nd time we had kissed and it was still just as magical as the first one. He smiled at me and held me tight.

GUYS! I KNOW I HAVENT POSTED IN A WHILE BUT I HAVE MORE TIME NOW SO... YEAH! BYE!

Bye! *Cries about Ethan being so perfect*