temper and siya part 2 threesome

Laniya pov.

I heard moans as i opened Temper's house Wtf i yelled seeing siya laying butt naked in the bed with temper.

Temper- baby it's not what it looks lik-

Laniya- If you give me a threesome i won't be mad.

Siya- w-what? Omg a threesome my legs are Already Hurting.

I smirked biting my lips i went up to siya kissing her making her feel shocked i felt someone kissing my neck it was temper she picked me up putting me on her bed taking off my shirt unhooking my bra then started to suck and kiss on my neck making me moan.

I jumped at the feeling of a lick on my clit shit siya i moaned then she started to eat me out making me scream.

Oooou f-fuck I'm finna cu- what the hell i was about to release but she stopped outta no-where she starts to pound me out from the back with her Strap making me Scream.

F-Fuck Siya Shit Slow down*

Temper fingers herself watching us fuck then puts her fingers in my mouth.

She takes off her boxer's i started to eat her out her moans were turning me on to the max i had so much pressure built up in my body i starting to eat her pussy faster almost swallowing her clit.

Shit l-laniya she moans out i felt as i was about to cum i creamed right on the strap and siya released her juices on me i licked them up feeling satisfied.

Siya pov.

We're not finished Laniya smirked taking off my Strap giving me head oh fuck i moaned as she licked on my clit slowly teasing me.

L- look out me while I'm Eatting your pussy.

I watched as she added her fingers i couldn't take it i tried to run but temper held my legs down my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

Sit on my face temper i moaned out She sits on my faces i started to eat her out doing tricks with my tounge
Then we squirted at the same time.

Shit that was amazing i gave laniya a kiss then i was knocked out.

SummerStar3 i hope you liked this chapter.