Daniel

Y/n p.o.v

I just got home when I got a call from my best friend Daniel. Did I mention that Daniel was not only my best friend but he was my crush too.
I answered the phone while plopping down on my bed "Hey Daniel" I said with a smile on my face "Hey y/n,mind if I come over to spend the night" as soon as I heard those words my mind exploded "uh,yeah....you can spend the night over" "okay see you when I get there" then we hung up the phone. I rushed to go clean up my house a little cause it was a mess. As soon as I finished cleaning a little I heard a knock at the door. I went and opened the door to see him,his beautiful blue eyes,with that to die for smile. Me I definitely looked like a idiot...just staring at him. Then I finally snapped out of it and said "come in" Daniel walked in and put his stuff down I closed the door and locked it. As soon as I turned around Daniel started kissing since he was my crush I definitely kissed back until we got to my couch Daniel broke up our kiss. "Y/n I really came over to say was that......I like....like I have a crush on you" I couldn't believe it I smiled "Daniel.... I like you too"
And me and Daniel got married had 3 kids and lived forever and ever together

The next chapter will be dirty I promise