Corbyn

y/n
I was out on a date with corbyn.At the aquarium looking at the fishy and stuff.when corbyn hugged my and his hand went slowly down to my butt. We release the hug slowly while we was looking into each other I took his hand and lead follow me to the car. We drove home teasing each. We finally got home and closed the door and corbyn kissed me softly but rough at the same.he lyed me down in the bed, still looking me in the eye.we took off eath other. He broke our kiss I felt his hot breath against me skin. Corbyn left hickeys and wet kisses on me. I pulled corby ear to my mouth and whisper "I want you inside me" corbyn never seen this side of me. He looked me in the eye to make sure that was really what I want, I shook my head yes. Then he procced to do so. I'm a virgin so at first it hurt but then I felt pleased so  much. As the went in and out I felt my climax approaching and corbyn could tell. The looked me in the eye in said with a slightly moaning "that feel good babygirl". It was so much pleaser that all I could do was shake my head yes. Then I felt my walls clinched around his and the felt it too,I tried to hold it back but all my jucies came out they poured all over his Dick. Soon after his climax hit. And we were done. And went home.

Over 100 reads dang I didn't even think I would get 1 but Thank all of y'all so much