jonah part2

After he laid me on the couch he kissed my neck looking for my sweet spot he found it and sucked on it. He left hickeys
On my neck.Then Jonah pulled my shirts up and sucked on my nipples I loved the feeling I learned my head back and moaned at the pleasure I was going thew.jonah look up at me before he started pulling my pants down and took his finger to trace the lining of my panties before he pulled them down. Moments later he started sucking on my clit. It felt so good, I put my head back again in pleasure. It felt so good how he made circler motions and did tricks that felt so good.when I finally got the chance I flipped us over and went down to Jonah's pant to unbuckle his pants and pull down his pants and boxers to see his big length. I palmed Jonah's big length and slowly put the tip in my mouth.Then slowly I started putting more and more in my mout. I went half way and stopped. Jonah notice almost immediately "come on baby, don't tease" Jonah said looking basically into my soul. Jonah length was so big I only could fit 3/4 in my mouth. Jonah tilted his head back in pleasure. I looked up and was amused by how much pleasure Jonah was in. That's when me & Jonah hear rambling at the door, me and Jonah quickly got are clothes on and stuff together to make it look like we were some what studying. His mom walked in the door, shocked to see me. "Y/n you didn't tell me you were having someone over"      "Cause you weren't here"

Sorry guy I would have published sooner it's just I didn't feel inspired but I promise I'll get better at writing. So sorry you have to read the shit I put out