1491

AST 1491 - Linhai City and the Young Master of Hua Clan

Everyone was limited to consuming ten pills, and only one pill per year.

Qing Shui looked at the Six-Yang Pills. They were many times better than the Five-Yang Pills. The Five-Yang Pill could only increase power by three sun, but the Six-Yang Pills were capable of increasing power by ten sun. This was over threefold the effect of the Five-Yang Pill.

The Five-Yang Pill was just threefold of the Four-Yang Pills. It turned out the effects this time were more than threefold because of the pill condensation at the end. Qing Shui kept the Six-Yang Pills and continued refining.

Normally, Qing Shui would only refine successful medicine, and he would always refine them without fail no matter how difficult it was. This might have been one of the strengths of the Ancient Alchemy Technique.

After that, Qing Shui took a break after each refinement and only stopped after two days in the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal and sufficient pills had been produced, then he took four Six-Yang pills at once.

However, something unexpected happened, but it was something unexpectedly good. The Six-Yang Pills increased his strength more than they were supposed to.

Each Pill increased his strength by around twenty-five sun, but this was not completely unexpected, because it was stated that it might have special effects on certain people. It was possible for its effects to be amplified a few fold.

It turned out to be twofold for him. This was considered good, considering the bonus effects had been limited previously.

Qing Shui speculated that he could consume all of the Six-Yang Pills after one month. By then, if things went according to plan, his power would increase by more than a thousand Sun.

Qing Shui's current base power was only a little over four hundred Sun. This power-up would be a twenty-five percent increase in power and Qing Shui was very satisfied with it.

His body was special because of the Paragon Heavenly Technique and the Hell Nightmare Beast. This allowed him to greatly increase his body's strength and durability.

It was about time. Qing Shui washed himself up, had a change of clothes and left the Realm of the Violet Jade Immortal. The sun was already up by the time he came out, and everyone else was already up.

Seeing that Qing Shui had come out, Yin Tong told the hotel staff to bring breakfast up. To them, there was no need to eat every meal. Meals were not a practice, but more of an indulgence. Of course, even small portions would be enough to replenish energy.

"What are we doing today?" Yin Tong asked Qing Shui.

"Let's go to Ice Ocean Domain." In the end, Qing Shui ran out of patience and decided to go take a look.

The Ice Domain Dynasty was rumored to have the strength of a Peak False God, and the Ice Ocean Domain was said to be even scarier than these dynasties. This was why Qing Shui would not recklessly enter the Ice Ocean Domain and the Sea King's Palace.

Yiye Jiange would not have done so as well, especially since it had been more than one year since she had went. There was no reason to go there now. With some patience, they might be able to meet Yiye Jiange soon.

Qing Shui always suspected that Yiye Jiange's origins had some connection with the Sea King's Palace. It might turn out to be something good, but it still made him uneasy.

No one would object since it was Qing Shui who said it. They began setting out towards the Ice Ocean Domain, and it got colder as they ventured further up north. Linhai City was the most northern major city in the Ice Domain Dynasty, so the temperatures here were unimaginably low.