Arc 0.1

Name: Yuka

Age: 22 (Immortal)

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Planet: Falantia

Sexuality: Asexual (For now (>^ω^<))

Personality: Cold / Aloof / Sarcastic

Titles: [Falantia's Most Venerated Person] [Falantia's Best Inventor] [Falantia's Best Researcher] [Creator of The Immortality Pill] [Creator of GD 9000] [Creator of Survivor 249] [Creator of World Absorber] [Creator of the Transmutation Pill] [Creator of World Energy Body Pill] [First Human Immortal] [Universe's Most Ingenious Inventor] [Falantia's Cold Beauty] [Falantia's Ice Prince] [Universe's Most Famous Person] [Aknowledged By The Gods Of The Universe]

Skills (COMS means combination of multiple skills):

[Assassination] (COMS - Killed 100 people by using different assassination methods) (Lvl 10) (Benefits - Can kill a person with any kind of injury, even a small cut on the hand, if bearer of skill intends to / Able to make any type of poison)

[Inventing] (Lvl 10) (Benefit - Being able to know the blueprints, ingredients, formulas or every single component of an invention that has never been invented immediately / Knowing how to build, fix or improve an object / Knowing an object's function just by one look)

[Researching] (Lvl 10) (Benefit - Getting knowledge of any existing object just by pondering on it, even if the bearer of title didn't originally know about it)

[Martial Arts] (COMS - Learning 50+ types of martial arts) (Lvl 10) (Benefits - Knowing how to use a new martial art with just one look / Being able to control every muscle in bearer of title's body with precision)

[Hacking] (Lvl 10) (Benefit - Just touching anything electronic makes bearer of title able to hack into anything; even a Tier 1 world's most secure computers)

[Weapon Wielding] (COMS - learning how to wield 50+ types of weapons) (Lvl 10) (Benefit - Knowing how to wield a new weapon just by holding it in bearer of title's hand)

[Acting] (Lvl 10) (Being able to control every facial muscle into the perfect mask that bearer of title wants)

[Cooking] (Lvl 10) (COMS - Learning all methods of cooking) (Being able to cook dishes to 100% perfection (Famous chefs are in the 80-90% perfection range) / Knowing all the ingredients and cooking methods by just looking at a dish / Knowing how to improve a dish to make it perfect / Knowing the scores of food according to the taste)

{Tap to view more}

-----

[...]

System 01 blinked at his host-to-be's profile, mouth hanging open slightly. He has never seen a host with so many skills, all reaching maximum level, and until the profile panel had to include a 'tap to view more' icon. Even though System 01 was the first ever system to be created, his hosts have never been so OP even after they completed all their missions.

System 01 was worried about the cold and sarcastic personality of his host. What if he bullies system? QAQ What if he does not want to accept system? He already has a perfect profile where he learnt all skills there is to learn!

A light bulb suddenly went off inside System 01's head. System 01 smacks his forehead. All other systems around him who were originally immersed in reading their own soon-to-be hosts' profile turned and gave him a weird look, but System 01 ignored them and continued to let his mind wander off.

This kind of people who perfected all the skills they are learning quickly are ones that are constantly bored and want to find something interesting to do! Ha! System finally knows how to persuade his host into doing missions! \(^o^)/