iPilot (part 5)

I was very happy when he told me that he didn't like Sam that way. Wait, I shouldn't be thinking like that, he obviously only likes Carly and not me so I should forget it.

Carly, Sam and I did our very first iLizzie episode and we were not expecting this many people to watch our web show.

"Once upon a time, there was a girl named Lizzie." I started off.

"Who has a cousin named Carly." Carly continued.

"And a friend named Sam."

"And together, the three girls met and iLizzie was born!"

As soon as we finished, Carly told Freddie to go downstairs and get us all something to drink, as soon as he left, Sam quickly closed the door and smirked at me. I frowned in confusion and then looked at Carly who gave me the exact same face.

"What?" I asked the two girls obviously annoyed at the faces they are giving me.

"You love Fred-nerd?" Sam laughed.

"Who? Oh, you mean Freddie? No of course not. Why would I?"

"Well, he totally looooves yooouuuuu." Carly said making a heart shape with her fingers.

"No he doesn't, he's just being nice to me because I am your cousin." 

"Oh trust me, he likes you. Did you hear what he said before the web show? He basically admitted that you were hot. That usually means that he likes you." Sam and Carly gave each other this look and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be ridiculous, just because he complimented me doesn't mean he likes me. You all should stop overreacting and unless he admits that he likes me, I won't believe something as stupid as that." I rambled on.

"But be honest with me, no one is here except for me and Sam and we are your friends and your cousin. Don't worry, your secret is safe with us." Carly reassured me.

I started thinking about it, and to be honest, it does seem as if I like Freddie, doesn't it? Fine, I guess I'll admit it to them. 

"Fine, I like-" I then got interrupted by Freddie coming in with our drinks. He then turned to face me.

"You like who?" He asked me. Sam was trying her best not to laugh and Carly stepped on her foot to stop her from laughing.

"No one, we were just talking about a movie I recently saw." I lied.

"Oh really? What's it called?" Freddie seemed interested.

I looked at Carly who looked away, that usually means that she isn't involved in this conversation and Sam was not helping at all, she was whistling a random tune. 

"Uh, it's called, Stupidous Carlisamious." (A/N: I just made that up on the spot, I have no names in my mind, if anyone has better ideas, please tell me and I am willing to change it.)

"Stupidous Carlisamious? What kind of a movie is that?" He asked me, obviously not convinced.

"Uh, it was a horror movie, about this one girl who wanted to kill her best friends for being the stupidest people in the world." I glared at Sam and Carly as I said that line.

"Okay..." He looked down, feeling awkward.

After a while, Freddie had to go home, since his mother wanted him home early and Sam also 

left to go home, obviously not happy about it.

I went to my room and started thinking about everything. By everything, I actually mean, everything. iLizzie, Carly, Spencer, Sam and of course Freddie. Even Gibby, who out of Carly, Sam, Freddie and I, I'm the closest to. And before I knew it, I fell asleep.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter is way shorter than the rest of them