Just Friends?

**3 months later**

Amelia's POV-

A lot has happened over the last 3 months. Me and Brad are still just friends which I'm hoping will change soon as we are going on a date tonight with Tris and Belle, who are now official! Belle now lives with us as her mum and dad have moved to Canada, I know right! Brad and Marcus have sorted things out and are friends. Marcus even filmed a video with him!!! I got my drivers licence last week. I had been saving up for ages and finally got a new black mini cooper.

"Belle do you want pancakes?" I asked as the walked in the kitchen with Tris. I had... Wait...WITH TRIS!!

"Oh so that's what I heard last night," Me and Marcus began to giggle.

"I don't want any Hanky Panky!" Marcus said and we both burst out laughing while Belle and Tris blushed.

"I'm off to work, see you later," Marcus said as he left the house.

"Well I've got band practice now too, see you later girls, be ready by 8:00" Tris kissed Belle's cheek and walked out.

"Leggo shopping!!" I said.

"Yeah! Lets go get changed!"

Belle was staying in the guest room which was next door to my room.

I had a shower then picked out my clothes. I decided to wear my blue denim shorts,

and my maroon crop top with my white converse. I decided to wear minimal makeup.

**Shopping**

"Oohh let's go in Topshop!!" We both shouted in unison.

We were both looking for a dress to wear tonight. I found a really pretty cyan skater dress and Belle found a black bodycon dress.

"Hey I'm just going to the toilet!" Belle said.

"Okie kokie!!"

Belle's POV-

I was walking to the toilet when I saw Brad... Kissing... ANOTHER GIRL!?! I stormed up to him...

"BRAD WHAT THE HECK, YOU ASKED AMELIA OUT?!!" I screamed.

"Belle I-"

I slapped him across the face and walked back to Amelia.