Moving part 2.

Belle's POV-

Me and Amelia closed our eyes and walked into the apartment.

"One, two, THREE!" I shouted. We open our eyes and both screamed. The apartment was girly but at the same time modern. The living area was white with a white sofa and pink floral cushions. There was a flat screen TV and a coffee table with pink daisys on it. There was an open plan kitchen which had the same white and subtle floral pink theme. There was a set of white swirley stairs which led up to our rooms. My room was bigger than Amelia's but hers had an en-suite and mine didn't. My room was a very light blue and had fairy lights up. It had a double bed and a desk. Amelia's room was floral. It had pink and white floral wallpaper, bright pink walls and a double bed. The theme of her en-suite was pink. She loves pink!! The main bathroom was white, but had purple accessories. It was amazing!!

"This is amazing!!" We both said. Amelia's mum and dad had decorated it for us, that is where they had been all the time!!

Amelia took her phone out and went on twitter.

@AmeliaButler- Loving the new apartment with @BelleDawson.

And attached a picture of the living area.

Amelia's POV-

I sent a tweet out and saw Brad put one back straight away.

@TheVampsBrad- Missing that one person.

He attached a picture of him and Tris pouting. Aww I thought.

Brad's POV-

I missed Amelia so much already and I could tell Tris missed Belle. Joe our manager was downstairs and wanted to talk to us. He had spoke to my parents and then he shouted my name.

I walked towards the kitchen where Joe was with a coffee in his hand.

"We will leave you to it." My mum said as she dragged my dad out the kitchen.

"Now Brad I have spoke to the other boys and they all agreed to this. Con told me about you and Amelia and Tris and Belle and it made me think about the opportunities you could have in London. I have bought you and the boys an apartment in the same building as the girls. I think its just upstairs. Your mum has agreed it would be good for you so you're moving in tommorow!" Joe explained.

"Oh my God thats amazing!!" I shouted. I was so happy I was going to be living in the same apartment as Amelia.

"Yes, but I don't want any 'funny business' if you get what I mean!" Joe said trying not to laugh.

"Of course!!" I said. Me Tris, James and Con were going to be moving... To London... TOMMOROW!! I went upstairs and began to pack my stuff while my mum and dad began to talk again.

This was going to be amazing!