Training

Yesterday I started training, and I aced heat. That's it. I even got to know James better! Girl, I'm so fresh! Heehee.

"Taylor, can training go by faster?" I asked in dread. "Yes, but the thing you ace in one day is your main power." She said. "I aced heat yesterday! Yay!" I said with a smile. You know, being a hybrid isn't all that bad.

Day 2 of training:

I was working on my ice(snow) powers when Winter walked in. "What do you want Winter?" James said. "I want to see both of you work on your snow. Can I not?" she said evilly. "Yes you can Winter. Just make it like your not in here?" I said. "Got it." with that, she disappeared. "Where are you Winter? I don't want to blast you!" I said. "I'm in the corner behind you." she said. With that, we got started.

Time skippie!!!!!

When we were done with training, I had aced ice. "I can't believe you've aced two!" said Taylor. "Neither can I! I think it's kind of weird though. What if I ace all of them? I don't want to be an outcast!" I said."You wouldn't. You see, there is a kingdom for those types of people. The multi's. That's what we call them, by the way." Taylor said kindly.

A/N

Ok, she is acing them well. We shall see what happens.