7. Wheel Of Death

KARA POV.
Why was the scratch gone? I know it's nothing to freak about but it doesn't just disappear.

I decided to cover it up so no one saw it gone. I walked inside quickly walking to my room.

"Kara? Where are you going?" Jake asked walking with guys over to the back door.

"Uhh. Washing the cut I...uh got." I paused trying to make the lie believable. "Alright. Come outside back when your done." Aaron said following the guys outside.

I quickly ran into my bathroom so confused. I looked over to my right shoulder again and saw it was still gone. I wasnt dreaming.

I placed a bandaid over where it was so the guys don't question why it's gone. I slapped the bandaid on on my shoulder then tied my hair up in a ponytail.

I walked downstairs to meet the guys outside. I opened the doors and saw the guys doing some crazy weird looking challenge.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked while giggling seeing the guys with their shirts off.

"Oh were doing some wheel of death challenge thingy." Colby implied spinning the 'wheel of death'.

"Alright eggs. Who-" I rose my hand interrupting him. "I will!" I shouted walking over to grab an egg.

"Really?" He joked standing in front of the sling shot. I just slowly and quietly laughed then pulled back on the slingshot. A camera then focused on my while I let the sling shot go. The egg hit hard. You could hear the crack of the shell hit his bare skin.

The whole thing was like in slow motion to my eyes. I saw the egg slowly leave the sling and hit his back and slowly cracked most of the shell away.

I just died laughing seeing his reaction. "Wow that must hurt." I hissed as if I was hit with the egg.

I couldn't believe he was actually ,slightly, bleeding. I mean it was kinda expected because of the egg shell, but I didn't know it would actually happen.

I placed my hand on his shoulder as the camera left to face Sam. Colby hissed quietly in pain or stinging as I touched the spot. I then saw it quickly go away.

What's going on? Why is everything disappearing?

I kept thinking that to myself. "Well looks fun." I said trying to hide the freaked out me inside. "You thought." Colby laughed turning around to face me.

"How about you try?" Colby asked seeing his ocean eyes glisten in the sunlight.

"Alright." I replied raising my hand in the air. "Let me go. Now I bet Ima get a skip." I joked knowing that won't happen.

I spun the cardboard wheel waiting for the result. Skip. "Told you." I yelled sticking my tongue out for a moment.

"Spin again!" Blake yelled in the background then soon everyone chanted "again! Again!" I finally gave in and spun again. Skip. "Ok I'll go again. Don't chant." I settled Jan down by my side after I spun the wheel. Skip.

"I think it's rigged." I implied pointing at the limp wheel. "Let's me spin to see." Blake volunteered walking up taking his shirt off in front of me. As he spun the wheel he did a weird worm like dang move. Balloon.

"Ok not rigged." I assured seeing Blake's face was priceless when he turned around. "Me not getting a skip is rigged." He sounds so sarcastic. I then told myself to not laugh until I randomly laughed in the middle of an important discussion. Well not that important.

"What?" Sam shot a glare of confusion and randomness at me. I had no clue why I laughed.

"Well uh I'm ready to jump into the pool. Do you guys wanna come?" I asked pointing to the pool. "Yea." They said in unison as I walked inside to change into my black 2 peice swim suit.