personality.

→

personality ;
emi is an outgoing, eccentric girl with a love for fun. she's quite energetic, and is willing to become friends with anyone! with her childlike attitude, she is loud, motivated, and would do anything to make you smile. she tends to do strange things to surprise or weird you out, like startling you from behind a corner or laying down on the floor as you pass by.

if she notices that you're getting even the slightest bit uncomfortable with her attitude, she will most likely pipe down and become quiet for a few minutes, turning meek and nervous as she wonders what she did wrong. if this ever happens, however, it is possible to bring her back to her spunky state by talking to her about things she's passionate about.

in an instance where you're upset, emi would be very concerned, no matter who you are. she would walk up to you without a second thought, asking about the problem and comforting you, giving advice when possible. however, emi is almost unable to give advice on the spot, with her being mindful about the small details and overthinking if it would be good advice or not.

she's also being mindful of the fact that she might be a hypocrite, as she's done.. some unsettling things in the past.