killing game.

→

participated in ;
danganronpa 54: rise of the stars.

role ;
blackened // third trial.

involved ;
nigiyaka hiryu
victim.

fate ;
executed by monokuma.

execution ;

hang in there!

emi stood in a dark room, however, the soft leaks of light seeping through were present. squinting her eyes at the scene, she attempted to get a better look.

how familiar. albeit the damp lighting, she could still feel the cozy atmosphere that had always lingered. with her familiarity to the room, she quickly ran to the light switch near the doorway, half expecting something to kill her once she did so.

click!

suddenly, light filled the corners of the room, revealing two comfy sofas with a coffee table separating them. how silly - it was her very own counseling room.

with a nostalgic smile (but with wary caution), emi sat down on her sofa.

unfortunately, once she did so, a monokuma appeared from a detached tile on the ceiling above her. in his hands was a noose that came swinging down and wrapped around her neck. it was enough for emi's feet to lift off from the floor.

it wasn't even tied correctly to snap her neck.

the monokuma struggled to keep her suspended, its arms shaking in its little tug of war between him and emi's weight on the rope.

meanwhile, she attempted to gasp for air immediately, scratching at the rope desperately to escape.

and eventually, the world around the counselor faded out.

oh, how ironic her death was.

notes ;
im shit at executions im so sorry