PROEM

PROEM

One word to describe Dawn Feurer. Flawless. Due to that, she lures fake people who only respect people with power.

She's the daughter of the famous half greek/American billionaire, Keegan Cole Nikolas Fotiá Feurer. And the world's famous supermodel, Kate Dætalion.

She spent her 18 yr of life alone inside their mansion along with the maidens and butlers. Her parents are rarely home. Even on her birthdays, they never missed a day where they are around to celebrate her special day.

On the night of her 18th birthday, she went to her friend's bar to drink, which is a norm considering that her parents never truly care about what she does.

That night, dawn was so down, hurt, in pain, and depressed then she came across Kion. The handsome bastard who thinks everything and everyone is just some kind of a toy that he can play with. She thought hard about where she came across the guy, he looked familiar.

She then realized..

It's her best friend..

He's her first. Bestfriend, love, childhood, lil bro. Her everything.

The first man who made her heart beat fast. The only man she loves and will love for the rest of her tormented life.

She walked slowly towards the guy, debating whether to talk to him or not.

But her whole world collapsed when she saw the man kissing another girl with enjoyment.

Out of jealousy, she paced towards kion and sat next to him. She caressed his face.

The young man's face shows confusion, but Dawn ignored it and stared straight into his eyes.

" Agape mou" she gently kissed him.

Her simple words were so seductive and wake the crap between Kion's thighs.

"You know what.." he spoke while looking at her well-toned sexy curved body.

He chuckled

He has never seen a perfect body like hers, and it's driving him crazy. He doesn't want to let her go.

That night, he shamelessly kissed her in front of his friends. Her gaze was with Kion only. Focusing on every little thing he does to her body.

She's drunk, but she's pretty aware of what's going on. Dawn's kisses turned Kion on and made him fall for her even more. So they made "love".

She woke up the next day and saw a paper on top of the side table and read it. She lost her mind and threw the paper on the floor.

It says..

Agape mou, no. Meilleur ami, long time no see. I missed you
-Air

She felt her face burning so she buried her face in her pillow and screamed.

She ran. But couldn't hide. Everywhere she goes, Kion's there to seduce her.

One night, Kion had a drastic accident and lost all his memories. It made him the worst human you could ever meet.

How will she tell him how much she loves him when everytime she approach him, she doesn't know if she will survive with his crazy trips. Will she take the risk and deal with his rude attitude?

Will she wait for him to regain his memory, or show him the memory little by little even if it kills her at the end?