CHAPTER 1: The meeting

On her 8th birthday, Dawn went to the park with her Butler to get some fresh air. She went to the playground to play when she saw a white blonde-haired little kid on the slide wearing a white mask. She went up to him to said hi, but the kid run away from her.

"Dang, what's with him" asked her butler in irritation.

"Maybe he got scared of your face" Bryce replied. Her butler. Bryce is only 15 so she treats him like her older brother.

"Jeez. Humans" she let out a sigh and played on the swing.

Weeks gone by and their set up is still the same. The little boy always runs away whenever he can.

Until one day

The little boy is playing on the samd and as usual, he's still wearing a mask.

"Okay. I will quit trying if he still ignores me after this." She warned.

She waled towards the kid and greeted him ecstatically. The boy just stared at her so she lost her patience and walked out.

But she didn't anticipate what happened

"H-hi.."

'So he's not mute after all'

She didn't waste any time and run towards the boy and sat beside him.

"Hey, what's your name?" her eyes were twinkling and her smile went up to her ears.

"k-kion.. " she hugged him tightly and let go.

She couldn't resist hugging him, for his perfume is pulling her close.

"Oops, Sorry kion. Ehe, you're really cute"

they played for awhile and took him to the mansion after.

"Btw. I'm dawn and you're my best friend now." Dawn smiled and pulled him towards her playroom.

Kion's blue crystal eyes lit up and hugged dawn tight.

" mercie, Dawn.." his words were smoother than butter. And he's speaking french too.

"pas de problème, meilleur ami" she replied. It's a good thing she studies french on her down time.

"So, where do you live?" Asked dawn while waiting for the game screen to load.

"Just around the corner.." the little boy replied anxiously. She noticed his panic, so she stopped asking any more personal questions

Dawn woke up and felt something beside her. She stared at the little boy laying down. It is just Kion. He's still wearing the same mask he had before. She tried to remove it, but Kion looks like he's having a very bad dream.

"Hey kion, wake up " trying to wake him up.

As soon as the boy opened his eyes and met her eyes, he hugged her tightly.

"Hey kai, you alright?" Kion started sniffling. She looked into his eyes and couldn't speak a word.

He's crying..

She caresses his face and hugged him tight so he can feel at ease.

" Mama Viviene always do this to me every time I'm having a bad dream. It makes me feel safe so I don't need to worry anymore. So it should work with you too" she spoke while patting his head.

"Se Agapó.." kion's last words before losing consciousness.

"Did you just say you love me?" she went to check Kion out but she notices that he's sleeping.

"바보" she couldn't help but smile.

She called her butler to transfer Kion to a more comfy bed, like the room next to hers.

The room she'd been working on since the day she met Kion.