A New Friendship

So readers before you read this story I should tell you that chapter 1 and 2 have been mixed up. So actually the first chapter of this story is 'The New Job' and this is the second chapter but the rest of the chapters are in order. Anyway I hope you enjoy this story! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miri's POV

"So hi I'm Miri and I guess I will be your new composer." I said

"Okay so , I will just be there watching some youtube and drinking my starbucks while you can do my work" Jungkook said

"Cough cough excuse me? So, no you will not do that you will throw your phone out of the window and throw away your starbucks as both of us are going to do this new song together." I said arrogantly.

"I'd like to see you try and do those stuff" Jungkook said laughing.

I grabbed his starbucks and threw it in the bin.

"I think you should get working before I throw your phone out of the window" I said.

"WHAT DID YOU DO , THAT'S MY FAVOURITE FLAVOUR!" Jungkook said.

"Well I guess you should of thought about that before being rude." I said

"Okay okay I'll get to work" Jungkook said.

We finally started discussing on what the new song should be called and that the melody should be like and stuff while I also threatened Jungkook many times with his phone as he was getting distracted wayyyyy to easily. After 1 gazillion years we decided to do a song called Begin, it's a slow and emotional song but you can still dance to it.

'"You are quite an amazing composer" Jungkook said 

"Well I think I noticed cause I did this whole song by myself while SOMEONE was too busy getting distracted all the time." I said.

"Okay okay, I noticed that I haven't been much help-

"Clearly" I said as i interrupted him

But i will make it up to you" Jungkook said

"How?" I asked

"By taking you to your favourite restaurant for dinner. Which i can tell is of course McDonalds." Jungkook said.

"I'm not a kid you know" I said.

"Right. So it must be KFC." Jungkook said

"Not even close." I said

"Fine just tell me." Jungkook said as he finally gave up.

"SUSHII!!!!!!" I shouted.

"OMG ITS SUSHI RIGHT? I know I'm such a good guesser." Jungkook said

"I hate you." I said to him laughing.

"Okay let's go" Jungkook said

We grabbed our bags and we went down the 34 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS WHICH NOW I THINK I'M ABOUT TO START HATING STAIRS. Anyway we called a taxi and it took us to a sushi place nearby. It was called Sushi Dushi. It looked amazing so we went in and took a seat. As we sat down and ordered my phone buzzed.

 As we sat down and ordered my phone buzzed

---------

Hey Miri I was wondering if you wanted to hang out right now i want to tell you something important

-msg me back Felix

----------

IT WAS ONE OF MY CRUSHES. I was so happy. I was about to leave when i remembered that I was supposed to be here with Jungkook. What am i gonna do....should i ditch to meet Felix...or stay with Jungkook since now he's my friend?

Jungkook's POV

She was acting and looking weird and all of a sudden her face was bright red and her eyes got enormous...........is she okay?