Chapter 1

Jackie's P.O.V
I walked out of my last period class from collage with my cousin Hailey we were both excused from collage because we had to do a   5 paragraph assignment and we really didn't want to do it but we had to so when we got home I told my cousin Hailey to look at apartments in Los Angeles because our collage was close by there and we live pretty far away and while she did that I told her I was going to hop in the shower and she said "Ok"
*10 minutes later*
I got out the shower and decided to wear this pic below⬇️⬇️

After that I went to the kitchen to grab a water  I saw my parents and told them how have u guys been??and they said good and how was I doing in collage I told them good after talking to them for a while I told my cousin Hailey if she had found an...

After that I went to the kitchen to grab a water I saw my parents and told them how have u guys been??and they said good and how was I doing in collage I told them good after talking to them for a while I told my cousin Hailey if she had found any apartments yet and she said yes but it's in Los Angles Van Nuys and that's when she told me your celebrity crush ricco lives there and I was like yea I know but blushing at the same time bc I was a big fan of Adym and my dream was to meet him one day but I knew it will never come true.....

Hailey's P.O.V
When I told Jackie about the apartment in Los Angles Van Nuys where her celebrity crush Adym lived she nearly almost choked on her water and she asked how many rooms?what floor?and when can we go see it and I told her 2 rooms,5th floor and I told her tomorrow and she said great we'll go check it out when we get out from collage and I said ok see u tomorrow and that's when I got up and packed my things and left home to shower and put this on pic below⬇️⬇️

VWhen I told Jackie about the apartment in Los Angles Van Nuys where her celebrity crush Adym lived she nearly almost choked on her water and she asked how many rooms?what floor?and when can we go see it and I told her 2 rooms,5th floor and I told...

After I was done I texted Jackie
Me:hey wyd
Jackie :nun just doing my essay
Me:are u excited to go see the apartment tomorrow ???
Jackie:yea gtg I have to go focus on my essay I'll FaceTime u later
Me:ight
After I was done texting Jackie I decided to work on my essay because we had to turn it in tomorrow.