A Night To Remember

Maya Hart swayed her hips to the upbeat music coming from the party Missy Bradford had thrown, in honor of their senior year. The short blonde pressed her body onto the tall and muscular guy in front of her. Lucas Friar, she was dancing with the hottest guy in all of Abigail Adams high, and as she looked around, she smiled to herself at the faces the other girls were making because they were jealous of Maya. And she loved it. As her body heat increased, Maya began to get sweaty and so did Lucas. When the music stopped, however, she decided she needed a drink, so Lucas accompanied her to the kitchen where all the different types of beers were. She got a red cup for herself and Lucas and as they drank, they talked. Soon, Missy stole him away to go dance and Maya was left alone, pondering what she was even doing there. She hated Missy. But she was rich and her parents were almost never home, so Maya got to meet all the popular guys and dance with them, of course until Missy or one of her minions stole them away from her.

Sighing, Maya walked upstairs to where she could find a room to relax for a bit. She ended up finding an empty bedroom that was far enough from the music. She smiled and walked in, closing the door and walking to the bed, she turned on the lamp on the nightstand and took a deep breathe. As she began to relax, a voice coming from somewhere in the room startled her. "Who said that?" She heard a faint giggle and stood up from the bed. "I'm not joking! Whoever you are, show yourself now!" She yelled, both scared and irritated. She couldn't take this anymore! Soon, after a few more giggles, Maya began to see a figure moving in the distance. Soon, she saw that it was a girl. A girl named Riley Matthews. She had olive skin, dark brown hair that reached her shoulders, and the prettiest brown eyes. She was wearing a skin tight black dress that was making Maya feel some type of way. What was going on? She has never felt this way towards anyone. Ever. Not even her ex boyfriends. Not even Lucas Friar, who was one hot tamale.

"What's the matter, Hart? Cat got your tongue?" Maya snapped out of her daze and realized she had been staring a little longer than normal. She tried to be cool and shook her head. "I'm good. Uh, what are- what are you doing here?" The brunette shrugged and took a seat on the edge of the bed. The room stayed quiet for a moment, before Riley finally broke the awkwardness. "I guess I just needed a break. From everything. What about you?" Maya took a seat beside her and sighed. She really didn't know why, but this girl was making her heart jump. But, she definitely knew this feeling was something she never experienced before. And she kinda liked it. But nobody could know that. Finally, Maya spoke. "I couldn't take the atmosphere down there. It's all to much." Both girls then stayed quiet, until Riley spoke. "So... what do you wanna do?" Maya shrugged, but didn't realize that she had began to hold Riley's hand. Both girls looked down at their intertwined hands, and then up at each other. And no words needed to be said, because they knew. They knew what they were feeling and what they both wanted.

Before they even processed it, their lips were in sync with one another and Maya's hand was traveling up to Riley's face, she cupped her face with both her hands and Riley had hers on Maya's hips. They pulled away for a moment to breathe, and then Riley smashed her lips onto Maya's once again. Meanwhile, Maya undressed in the process and Riley followed suit. Soon the bedroom floor was filled with different articles of clothing. As Maya kissed Riley, she suddenly realized why no other boy had ever made her feel special. Why she didn't feel anything with the guys she's dated. Why this girl— this beautiful girl with the olive skin and tight black dress— was making her feel all sorts of ways. And let's just say, it was definitely a night to remember.

YAY! I finally updated!!! And I'm so happy because this book is at 8.9k!!!! Thank u all so much :,) ily all <333

– M