CHAPTER 2- Noah

Carol's POV—
Finally after I was 89 years old (just kidding) we reached the airport at Los Angeles. I could see my to-be knight in shining armour Noah, standing there with his parents waiting for us. Noah had a bouquet of wild orchids, my favourite.

We greeted eachother with a warm hug, sat in their car and left for our new home.

Noah's POV—
Oh my flipping god. Is carol really that beautiful or do I have to do an archeological dig on her face to see the ghostly face behind the make up.
We had many stupid conversations and I perpetually give her my best smile, the one that all girls die to see cause I rarely ever smile.

I pull her cheeks to see how much make up lands on my fingers, but nothing. Literally nothing. Wtf! She is so gorgeous. Let me start from the top... thick and perfectly shaped brows, her eyes are like my favourite hazelnut chocolate, the best shade of brown, her nose is so tiny but it fits her face perfectly. Her lips are so plump and I think light pink without the gloss. She's small, I think 5'5 but her body is so visually appealing. God spent a good amount of time on her.

Carol's POV—
He keeps staring oh my godddd!But I kinda like it... let me admit I've never had a boyfriend before maybe this could be my first...
he's unbelievably good looking, too much for me to handle! He's kinda tanned but that just makes him more attractive. His hair is long and they slide into his eyes every now and then. I could rush my fingers through them all day.
His eyes were a mixed shade of green and blue and his lips were small but they were just right for his face. He was lean, kinda on the skinny side, yet breathtakingly hot. He smells like pepper mint and cigarettes.

We soon reached the neighborhood we were going to be living in and Noah's family started to help us settle in. We were having dinner at his place tonight. I decided to keep it simple but effective. I put on my skinny high waist jeans and an off white crop top that said 'moonlight' with white converse and tied my hair in a messy high pony tail.

We entered their house which was right next door and Noah's mum, Mrs.Anson, rushed me up to I think Noah's room, maybe we were having dinner separately?

I opened the door and I couldn't believe my bloody eyes.