The Beach Date (pt 1)

Start from the last paragraph.
Seb: see u tonight 😘

You: (talks to self) ok so this is mum first date. What should I wear? What should my makeup look like? What if I wear something that looks completely different from what Sebs wearing!? (All these thoughts are going through your head. So, you take a deep breath in and you go through your cupboard and your makeup. You find the best thing!)

(Because it is summer u chose to wear a short black sleeve t-shirt

(Because it is summer u chose to wear a short black sleeve t-shirt. With that u have floral shorts. You decided to have a black fringe handbag and nice black high heals)

(with the eyeshadow you try to keep to the colours on the shorts and a natural pink colour for the lips

(with the eyeshadow you try to keep to the colours on the shorts and a natural pink colour for the lips.)

Sebastian is still getting ready and he was like you not sure what to wear but in the end this is what he chose

one of sebs cute looks! Short sleeved jumper with jeans!

You are all ready and you wait in the lounge room. You are looking at Sebastian's instagram, until you hear the car horn.

You: mum I gotta go I'll see you later.
Y/M (your mum): ok take care 😊

You walk outside and you see sebby standing at the car. He gives you the hand to get in the car.

Seb: wow u look so.... (I didn't know how to say it! Would she think I'm going to to fast?)
Well u look beautiful
You: (you can feel your self start to blush, and you put your hand on top of his on the gears)
Seb: (blushes) well we're going to the beach! I got some food before so we can start ☺️
You: oh cool.

10 minutes later you arrive at the beach, you see someone has gone into a lot of effort. You look at seb and then he looks at you. You get out the car and your speechless.

You: Sebastian did you do all of this? (You turn looking at him with amazement)
Seb: yeah I just thought.
You: (you get this butterfly feeling in your stomach and you run up and kiss seb) Sebastian Moy, it's beautiful!
Seb: well I'm glad you like it! Shall we eat?
You: yes we shall eat 😂

30 minutes later and you have both finished eating. You look each over in the eyes.

Seb: oh you have something there.
You: (you get a little bit embarrassed and try to get it. Seb says you still can't get it)
Seb: um her let me get it. (I go in to kiss (y/n).
You: (you get this feeling that is unexplainable. You go to sit on his lap. Then the car lights turn on. Someone was taking a picture of us kissing!)

Hey guys how u liking it? Don't forget to leave comments and star/rate it. There is another part that will come with this 😍👍