Oliver's Room

From last paragraph
You: oh yeah thanks! (You put the t-shirt on and you try to leave his room but oli stops you and he as got hold of you by the wrist!)

You: (you start blushing and you feel your self starting to turn red and you started overheating) w-what are you doing?
Oliver: nothing 😉
You: (Oliver started pulling you to his bed) Oliver what are you doi-
Oliver: (I just winked at her and started taking my pants off) I just thought we could have some fun!
You: but but.
Oliver: silence. (I slipped inside her and all I heard could hear was her moaning.) I want you to call me da- (them Sebastian walks in. I whispered to her "you should have been quite uh".)
Seb: (I felt my self getting a wired feeling. The feeling of jealousy) YOU GET YOUR GRUBBY HANDS OFF HER OLIVER! (I yell)
Oliver: aww what you going to do? Save your little crush?!
You: (I felt my cheeks turning read. One well, did Seb have feelings for me all this time? And two because Oliver kept going faster and faster while he was arguing with Sebastian.)
Seb: just let go of her! (I felt my self going a bit hard though. I see Oliver looking down.)
Oliver: aww you want to join little brother (I grin)
Seb: noo. Well idk 😐
You: just (I start moaning loud I thought I was going to cum. Except it wasn't me who cam it was. I didn't want to think about it. Oliver. He had no condom on and he just didn't even pull out.)
Oliver: well my job is done lovely. (I smile and start licking down. She keeps moaning and Sebastian looks in aw.)
Seb: Oliver why. You knew. You should have pulled out. She could become pregnant. What's mum going to say. (I start freaking out)
You: (I start quivering. Seb was right. I could become pregnant. And I didn't want to become pregnant at such a young age.) Oliver I hate you! (I hear my self crying)
Oliver: well now I will be an offical daddy now won't I 😏
Seb: (I walk out screaming. How could he. My brother to the girl I like. I was pissed at him and I just did t want to see him again.)
Oliver: I'll see you soon (y/n).
You: (I run out. I want to see Sebastian but I know he isn't happy. But something told me I had to see him. So I knock on his room and..

Guys I feel like writing something else and I have some really good ideas. I will try to finish this really quickly but I want to start writing it. But guys if u like this comment and vote and I will keep writing more Xx 😘