04 | this isn't a truck shop

"WHATEVER FELL OUT of the sky ended up right behind..." The tv noise was drowned out when Judy Witwicky began talking to her husband, Ron Witwicky. "What did he say?" Judy asked Ron who was currently on the phone. "What?" He replied. "Did he hear it too?" Judy explained. Ron then responded that Jack had also heard it. "What does he think it is?" Ron then replied with, "He thinks it's a military experiment." "What a knucklehead." Judy whispered to herself for her husband was still on the phone.

"Call Sam." Judy said not looking away from the tv. "Why?" Ron asked. "He should be home in 15 minutes." "Well I'll call him in 15 minutes." Ron said still on the phone. "If you wait 15 minutes, he'll be late and you'll have to ground him." Ron looked over to his wife. "I can't ground him if he's not late, can I?" Meanwhile, the Autobots had parked just outside of Sam's house. Both you and Sam stepped out of Bumblebee. "I need you to stay here alright." Sam said looking over to you. "You got to stay here and you're gonna watch them."

"Okay I'll watch them Sam but you need to hurry." You agreed and you watched Sam disappear into his house. "Hey Bee." You turned around and saw none of the Autobots behind you. "Umm Autobots?" Sam's gonna freak out. And then out of no where you could see Optimus arise. Oh no this can't be good. "Optimus! Transform back!" You whisper shouted to him but it was no use. You tried looking for Bee so he could get all the Autobots in control. But then you saw Bee along side of the house.

You quickly looked over to Sam and he was trying to distract his father as long as he could. "Bee! Get out of there! All of you transform back!" You tried you hardest to get them back in car versions but they were about 17 ft tall and probably couldn't hear you whisper shout. You groaned out of frustration. Who knew that babysitting Autobots would be this tough.
"Alright I love you! Sleep good handsome man!" You heard Sam say to his dad before he left the backdoor.

Sam quickly turns over to the Autobots and notices Optimus stepping forward. "What are you doing? No, watch the path! Please!" Sam pleaded but it was too late for Optimus had already destroyed it. "Sorry my bad." Optimus causally replied. "You couldn't wait for me for five minutes." Sam begins. He seems pretty mad. "I told you to stay! Just stay! God!" Sam runs over to you. "y/n I told you to watch them!" You rolled your eyes. "They aren't exactly pets, Sam." You replied. Then out of nowhere a little chihuahua comes out of Sam's house, barking. "Oh this is bad." Sam said referring to the chihuahua.

The chihuahua then lifted its leg and started peeing on Ironhide's foot. "Mojo! Mojo! Off the robot! God!" Sam yelled at Mojo trying to get his attention before it was too late. Ironhide shook the dog off, "Ugh wet." He said referring to his urine stained foot. Sam quickly rushed over to his tiny dog. "No, no, no, no! Easy! Easy!" Sam grabbed Mojo and saw Ironhide pull out his weapons. "He's a pet okay? That's all. If you could just put the guns away. Put them away. Please." Ironhide's weapons were closer to them. "You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?"

Sam looked terrified. Maybe I should jump in and help? You quickly decided to help Sam out. "Ironhide! Humans have pets for their entertainment! We love chihuahuas!" You shouted towards him. Ironhide looked at you and began to say, "He's leaked lubricants all over my foot." Ironhide finished with a grunt. "He peed on you? Bad mojo! Bad mojo!" Sam said to his dog. "I'm sorry all male dogs have this sort of dominance thing." You said trying to clear this whole situation.

Ironhide put his weapons away and mumbled something about his foot. Sam then ran towards Optimus and Bee. "Shut up and go hide!" Sam shouted to the Autobots. "Just hurry." Optimus plainly replied. Sam then entered his house, leaving you alone with the Autobots once more. "Hey y/n!" You turned over to Bee you called you. "What's up Bee?" You asked. Bee dropped his hand and gestured you to climb aboard. What is he doing? You were then at Sam's bedroom window. "Have you found them?" You asked Sam you helped you inside.

"No! Will you just help me!" Sam said tossing things all around his room. Someone's tense geez.

————————

This chapter is short! Sorry! There's and update coming soon btw!