05 | no locked doors

"WHAT DO YOU mean they're gone?! They didn't magically disappear!" You shouted towards Sam. Ugh I hate stress. "My glasses were in a bag! They were in a backpack and the backpack is gone!" Sam frantically says running his hands through his hair. Hm he's kinda cute when he's nervous- no shut up not the time. You sighed and crossed you arms. "So what do you think we should do, Sammy boy?" You then heard Bee shift uncomfortably but you paid no attention to it.

"Okay one don't call me that. You should check this whole section here." Sam said while random papers flying everywhere. "Just give it a clean sweep!" You nodded promptly and began to look under his bed where you found a black box. Before you could get your hands onto it, Sam quickly comes in to intervene. "No no no.... not there! That's my private-"

"Let me see it! You just told me to check this side of your room." You laughed because at how panicked he is at the moment. "Just relax Sam. We'll find those glasses in no time." You tired to reassure him but it didn't really put any affect on him. Man I'm going to take a huge ass nap after this. "What now?" Sam asked. You both looked out the windows and saw the Autobots had parked perfectly on Sam's backyard. "No no no. This isn't hiding! This is my backyard not a truck stop!"

You couldn't help but laugh at Sam. He turned to you, "You think this is funny?! There are freaking robotic aliens at my house!" You quickly stopped laughing, "Look Sam, I never asked to be part of this. I'm sorry for trying to see the humor out of all of this chaotic mess!" I can't believe the nerve he has. Snapping at me for no good reason! Well I was laughing at him. No need to argue right now brain! You moved away from the window and sat on Sam's bed angrily.

Optimus came to view from the window. "What no no no. This is my mother's flower garden." Sam said looking down at what Optimus had done. A simply oops was uttered from the robotic giant. "Okay listen you got to listen to me." Sam just kept rambling on and on about how his mother has a temper, while Optimus only got in one sentence. "We must have the glasses."

Everyone is frustrated at this time. Sam's a nervous mess, Optimus and the Autobots are done with Sam's excuses, and you are upset that you have been dragged from your peaceful life to this mess of a day. "Autobots fall back." With that being said from Optimus, all of the giants started to go into hiding until Ratchet crashes into the electric lines and falls down causing the ground to shake. You heard Sam's parents yelling earthquake in the living room.

The lights were out flicking on and off. Until they completely went off. And then you heard Sam's parents coming up the steps. You turned over to Sam who was looking at you as well. "Ratchet point the light." You hear Optimus say. "Shut it off. You gotta tell him to shut it off." Sam says sticking his hand out to motion them to turn it off. "Sam you in there? How come the doors locked? You know the rules no locked doors in my house!" Mr.Witwicky shouts.

"You have to hide y/n!" Sam turned over to you. You lifted your head up and crossed you arms, "I'm not hiding until you apologize." If he wants to be rude I can be petty. "Y/n please!" You stood your ground and shook you head no. "Okay okay! I'm sorry for being ru-" but it was too late both Sam's parents had opened the door.

"Sam wha-" Mr.Witwicky didn't finish his sentence because he saw you sitting on Sam's bed. "W-who's this Sam?" Mrs.Witwicky says smiling and coming towards you. "Hi, I'm y/n." You say extending your hand towards them. "Gosh you're gorgeous. Isn't she the prettiest?" Sam's mom looks over to the dad who agreed with her.

"I was arguing with Sam, that's why you heard noises." You day looking at Sam then back at his parents. Time to break out two years of acting class. "What about sweetheart?" Sam's mom pulls you in. A tear slips out of your eye. "Sam was just breaking up with me."

I'm too good.

_____________________

I know I know I haven't been updating lately....
But I sacrificed a good nights sleep for this so be grateful!

Ugh it's probably horribly written but ig still enjoy it!
p.s. was not revised or anything :/