chapter 5

Out of the blue Julia ran at it and kicked it down. With Julia  infront of me leading the way out and kayley on my back we headed out into the forest and bush hoping for a way home. We heard screams coming from behind us. Screams of many girls i grabbed my phone from the box outside he left took a picture of the place and we ran for it. We ran for i dont know how long maybe 15 mins we kept running and we didnt stop all we thought while we ran was how much we wantd to get away. My shoulder was in so much pain i was crying while i was running but i needed to get Kayley to safety thats all that mattered to me.When we reached to a point i Stopped yelled at julia to stop and looked around all i could see was bush that was it nothing. "Tris" yelled Julia at the top of her Loungs "whats that noise"??

I turned around to discover a guy standing there,i stepped back from him,"im not going to hurt you,i just escaped from some hut can you help me?"  I got my balance and looked at him, "we just escpaed to what your name"? he looked around my age taller with blonde hair and sky blue eyes he was really handsame. "um yeah he cleared his voice, i am brands. "Brands nice name, im Tris, this is kayley i pointed to kayley on my back,and this.." julia interupted me "im julia.." "well great to meet you guys,should we keep going or get out" "that sounds like a great idea i say with a cheeky smile"

We reach to the end of a cliff and stair down at the ground nothing bush bush and more bush. "we better look for somewhere to camp for the night" is say Brands then corrects me "nope we have to run more we are only what 30 minutes away from the hut, this is where he got me and i was able to see where we were going we are to close to him we need to travel more and get away,we need to get away from here. Brands looks nervouse so i say okay and let him lead us the rest of the way. We walk for what seems like miles but we only walked for like a hour we continued walking when we had walked for what felt like 4 hours but was only 3 Brands told us we were far away enough and that we could camp for the night here. We all sat there for a while," ill take the first watch" offerd Brands,i didnt hesitate somthing tells me i can trust him i dont know why but i can.