Chapter 01

No One's POV

"Unnies!! Hurry up! Will you?!" the black haired girl shouted

"Shut up eagle!" the girl with a bunny teeth shouted back

"Just hurry up unnies were going to be late!"

"Okay okay!" the squirrel look alike said

"Tss learn to wake up early in the morning!" the penguin girl said

"Will you two shut up?!" the two girls shouted in sync

"Come on unnie let's just leave those two unnies tss"

"Yah! We're almost done here!"

"Yeah yeah we'll just wait for you two at the car" the eagle girl said

"Okay!"

Dahyun's POV

I'm at the back of the car with Mina unnie sitting beside me.

While waiting of those two unnie this penguin beside me decided to play some games on her phone to avoid boredness, and me? I'm staring at the window and daydreaming.

It's almost 6:00 in the morning and our morning classes will start on 7:15 AM, yeah I know its a little bit early but time is really important to me.

Time is important to me

I sighed and Mina unnie noticed it.

"What's the matter Dahyunie?" she paused the game she's playing and asked me.

"Uhm nothing unnie" I smiled at her.

"Uh okay just tell me if something is bothering you okay?" she gave me her famous gummy smile and continued playing the game.

5 minutes later

"Yah! Sana open the front door for me" Nayeon unnie said.

"Unnie you can do it yourself" Sana said.

"Can't you see? I'm holding so many papers and files!" Nayeon unnie shouted "You're the JYP secretary in our school yet your not helping me!"

Yeah you heard it right they're student officers in our school. That's why they're problematic earlier on finding their files.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say" she rolled her eyes and opened the front door for Nayeon unnie. "Unnie give me the other files" she added.

"Tss here, help me later in the office okay?"

"What?! I have my own too!"

"Just help me okay?"

"Okay okay!" she raised her two hands showing that she surrendered.

"Unnie are you two done talking?" Mina unnie said raising her one eyebrow.

But they just ignored Mina unnie and just got onto the car

"Tss" Mina unnie mumbled

"Ahjussi let's go" Nayeon unnie said

The ahjussi obeyed and started the engine.

After 10 minutes we arrived JYP school there are still plenty of students walking inside the gate.

It's about 10 people's walking on the corridor and going to their rooms.

"Ahjus--" Nayeon unnie was cutted by the driver