Chapter 03

"Hey dubu" Nayeon unnie said.

Mina unnie sat in a one chair and played games on her phone.

"Ne unnie?" I replied.

"You can sleep there in the little couch" she pointed on the couch.

The couch is really not small as you think it can fit three people to sit. I think I can sleep there comfortable enough.

"Oh thank you unnie!" I thanked her and hugged her tightly. I broke the hug and smiled at her very brightly.

"Haha anything for our dubu" she pinched my cheeks giggling. "Okay sleep now you need to rest" she caress my head and smiled.

"Okay unnie I'm going to sleep well for you HAHAHA" I said and smiled at her widely.

Nayeon unnie nodded and went to her desk. She started to read the files and signing it.

Aish unnie please take care of yourself too. I sighed and shaked my head.

I walked through the small couch and sat there. It feels comfortable and soft I didn't expect that this small couch is very soft. I think I can sleep her all day, it really feels comfortable.

I decided to lay down and uwaaa~ it's making me feel very sleepy. From this day this couch will be my favorite spot here in Nayeon unnie's office.

"Uwaaa~" I yawned

"Haha it feels comfortable right dubu? " Nayeon unnie said.

"Ne unnieee~ where did you get this unnie?" I asked.

"Ahh actually that couch is already there for a long time, I just can't take a look at it because it was covered with a big white blanket and all the files are on top of it so I can't really take a glimpse of it. I just decided to clean it a month ago I guess? I can't really remember when" she said.

"Ohh I see..." she nodded and her eyes went back to the files she's reading. "Ahm unnie?"

"Yes dubu?" she replied and didn't take her eyes away from the files.

"You have meeting later right?" I asked.

"Yes about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Is there any problem?" she looked at me.

"Ahm nothing"

"Don't worry Mina is still here" she said while pointing Mina unnie whose in front of her playing games on her phone.

"Hey Mina keep an eye of our dubu later when I'm out for the meeting okay?" Nayeon unnie said with her bossy tone.

"Ne unnie~" Mina unnie said not breaking the contact with her phone. Nayeon unnie just shrugged while looking at her.

"Dubu you can sleep now don't worry" Nayeon unnie smiled at me sincerely.

"Ne unnie good mornight<3" I said and gave her a flying kiss. "Thank you again unnie" I smiled.

She nodded and I slowly closed my eyes. I felt my tiredness and fell asleep.

2 hours later

I can feel someone is very near on my face and I can smell his/her scent, it's like peachy and strawberry scent I think. Base on her smell I guess it's a 'she'

I think I smelled this scent before, I just can't remember it when or where.

W-wait...

Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana and Mina unnie don't have a scent like this I'm scared huhu unnies! Help!

My eyes stayed closed and didn't want to open because I'm so nervous, my heart started to palpitate.

I better open my eyes so that I can kill her. Grr whoever you are you better run for your life!

Uwaaa! Huhu! Help!!

Calm yourself Dahyun-ah inhale... Exhale...

Just open your eyes okay? You got this.

I slowly open my eyes and saw someone very near on my face, we have only a span of contact with our faces.

I stared at her face a little and shouted.

"Wahh!!!" I screamed.

"Wahh?!!" she screamed too.

WHAT THE HELL?!

...

A/N

Short update?

I have schools so I think I can't update a long chapters, but I will do everything just to write and update whenever I can I promise:')

Please continue to read and support this story and please click that vote botton and comment if you want lol.

So?

Till next update! Ciao!