Preface

Zayn Malik heir of the Malik's corporation. He majored in business administration and raised well by his mother and father. He's a professional and a grown-up man. But being a workaholic didn't give him a chance to enjoy and live a normal life a man should have. Sure he had friends, but he was lacking intimacy. He didn't have time for that. At least to meet someone, and get to know them. It just never worked out.

Harry Styles, the youngest child and the heir of Styles' Group of companies. Like Zayn, he is well raised by his parents. Also graduated in business course and a professional. Had a girlfriend once, but that didn't work out. Harry is as much dedicated to work as Zayn.

This is the cliché story, they didn't have much differences between them. They have the same perspective in life. Both believe that work is their first priority.

So when their parents- no, their companies needed to merge, there was only one way. To get married.

They didn't act like most rebel kids would have done these days. There were no arguments, no disagreements.

They were so cool accepting the situation. They acted all grown-up and acted professionally. After all, it's just business.

When the time they need to meet each other to talk about the merging of two companies, they shake hands. They smiled at each other. There were no sparks, no shivers running down their spine. No slow motion. The world still turned fine.

Just like that. See, they're very professionals. They didn't take it as a big deal, because Zayn worked in their extended business in New York. While Harry had his office in London. That was not a trouble for them. They're both straight.

They have been married for 3 years now, doing just fine. Only seeing each other when Zayn flies to London to check how's it going. Or Christmas, though they never celebrated it. Or birthdays.

Yes, they celebrated their birthdays with each other. They respected each other. That's how it always was.

But what happens when their business associates/friends: Liam, Louis, and Niall try to bring them in a meaningful marriage?

Will the straight husbands bend? Or not?

•••

A/N:

"A good writer possesses not only his own spirit but also the spirit of his friends."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

PS: THE YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOVE IS NOT MINE. JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU THE ZARRY FEEL BEFORE READING FURTHER ON THIS BOOK.

Ps. This book is NOT allowed for any translations. No exception.

Pps. DO NOT COPY. PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.