Chapter 2

17 years later...

Author's pov.
The schoolbell rings as the students are walking out of the building. A group of young girls were chatting and laughing. Molly the fox, Bella the pig, Elizabeth the tiger, Sara the zebra and last but not least, Aiyana the human-gorilla hybrid. Aiyana looks more human like her mom, but still has her dad's gorgeous amber-eyes and amazing strength. "Did you guys get anything what the math-teacher said?" Aiyana snapped out of her thoughts by Sara's voice. "Pffft, no. I was sleeping" Elizabeth laughed. "You're always sleeping, Liz" Aiyana said while raising an eyebrow. "Not true! The teacher was boring!" Liz said as the girls laughed. "True tho" Bella said as Molly giggled silently. Aiyana looked at the road to her left. "Welp, my house is that way. See you guys!" Aiyana said. The girls waved at her in goodbye before she seperated from them, putting her earbuds on and kept walking until she reached the beach. She sat down on the sand and watched the waves as she hums the song softly. Aiyana noticed a movement in the water. She took out her earbuds and stood up, walking closer to the water, as she aproached there, a figure apeared out of the water. Aiyana widened her eyes as she recognized the figure "Amadahy..." she whispered. The guardian of the ocean smiled softly at her. Aiyana smiled back before she noticed smoke coming out in the distance of the ocean. Amadahy turned to the smoke with a worried expression. "What is that?" Aiyana asked. "He's here..." Amadahy answered. "Huh?" Aiyana looked at her confused. "Aiyana... I need your help... That monster is after me, once he has my power, he will destroy the whole world..." Amadahy said as Aiyana looks both shocked and confused. "Why? Who is he?" Aiyana asked worried. "He is an enemy of the gods.... I am not strong enough to defeat him, but you are." Amadahy said as Aiyana looked at her and nodded. "Alright."