Chapter one

I know I know. I have way to many books that I start but don't finish. But what can I say. I get ideas for a new book and I just have to right it down. Also I'll random things in parentheses, those are my friends comments.

°Author P.O.V°

In a land far, far away lies the Kingdom of Fiore. A small peaceful nation of seventeen million. And a place filled with magic. Found in every home, body soul, and every market place.

Wait hold up. We all should know this already. Sooooooo. CUT TO THE INTRO.

(Play music)

Hehehe. I love doing that. So shall we get on with the story. Yes. Okay let's go.

°3rd P.O.V°

"Welcome to Fairy Tail," Natsu said to Lucy.

"Wow, it's much bigger then I imagined," Lucy said in awe. Natsu walked up to the guild door and kicked them.

"WE'RE HOME," he yelled to the whole guild.

"Welcome back," everyone said.

"Hey Natsu, heard you destroyed Hargeon Port," before this man could say anything else Natsu kicked him the face.

"YOU LIED TO ME, THERE WAS NO SALAMANDER THERE," Natsu said, his eyes practically radiating fire.

"I was just passing on a rumor," the guy said.

"THAT WAS A RUMOR," Natsu shouted. The whole guild soon engaged in a brawl.

"So Natsu's back huh," a male with navy blue hair said standing up, and started to walk towards the pink haired man.

"Gray your clothes," Cana, a brunette woman, said.

"I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT," Gray yelled back. While all this was happening, Lucy was amazed by everything.

"Oh you must be new," Lucy heard a voice behind her. She turned.

"It's Mirajane, in the flesh," Lucy fangirled. Soon Mira's younger brother, Elfman, was thrown at her, knocking her out. Soon everyone started to power up their magic, to make the fight more interesting. Soon a giant foot stomped in the middle of the guild.

"BRATS," the giant yelled.

"Oh Master I didn't know you were still here," Mira said.

"THATS THE MASTER," Lucy yelled. The giant turned and looked at her

"Oh I see we've got a new member," he said.

"Yes sir," Lucy said terrified. Soon Master started to yell, then he started to shrink.

"Nice to meet ya," he said looking up to Lucy.

"HE'S TINY," Lucy yelled. He then jumped onto the second floor banister, not quite making it. He grumbled while rubbing his head.

"Listen up," he yelled over the guild. "Look how much paper work the council sent me this time, when will you learn not to destroy everything," he said.

He soon went into a heart warming speech about how everyone should keep doing what they are doing, cause they are family, and nothing is going to stop them. Everyone was soon smiling.

"Now, we have some family member coming home from their year long S-class mission, so no misbehaving," Gramps warned. Everyone froze at that.

"They're coming home," a brown haired girl with green eyes said slightly smiling. Master nodded. Everyone soon sat down. Sweat slowly dripped down both Natsu and Gray's head.