Chapter three

~3rd P.O.V~

It's a normal day in the guild. Brawls, drinks, Loki's constant flirting, and Team Daybreak coming in from a small successful mission. Until.

*BOOM*

"WE'RE HOME," a voice said from the front of the guild. Team Daybreak froze, recognizing those two voices.

"AMBER," Delilah shouted running to the female voice.

"I'll be damned," Izashi said with a booming laugh.

"Welcome home," Yuki, Kai, Lilac, and Saber all said at the same time. The two people who are now home is a girl named Amber and a guy named Aiden Leon.

"Who are they," Lucy asked, inching a bit closer to Natsu. He had a huge smile on his face.

"They are Amber and Aiden Leon, Team Daybreak's last two members," Natsu said looking down at her.

"They are also quite powerful, Aiden being the third S-class," Erza said, giving the two members a warm smile when they looked over.

"So, what's happened while we've gone," Amber asked excitedly.

"Well," Kai said rubbing the back of his head.

"We came back from our year long mission, obviously, we gained a new member, we fought a dark guild, then four idiots decided to take an S-class quest when they weren't one, so Erza, Zash, and I had to go retrieve said idiots," Yuki said, throwing Gray, Natsu, Lucy, and Happy a glare.

Natsu, Lucy, Gray, and Happy all hugged each other terrified. Amber giggled while Aiden had a soft smile.

"So I'm guess it's been eventful since you all have come back," Aiden said with a small chuckle.

"No shit," Kai said.

"Don't be mean Kai," Amber said with a small giggle.

"Let's go to mine and Zashi's place," Yuki said walking towards the guild doors. The team nodded, all of them having a contagious smile. As they left everyone in the guild had a small smile on their face.

"That team is the closest team in this guild, they all lean on each other, they are each other's family," Master said while sitting on the bar counter.

"They truly are Master," Mira said with a soft smile.

"Especially Izashi and Yuki, they are each other's family, so they have the closest bond out of everyone. Those poor things have been through hell and back," Erza said, having sat there and watched the enteraction.

"Whoever tries to separate those two. Will be meeting the devil himself, not even an angel could save the poor soul who did it," Master said. Mira and Erza nodded. "That smile Izashi had when Yuki walked through those doors to join, that was the happiest I have ever seen that boy. His cold heart slowly melted to the Care free young man we see today. Yuki was emotionless, still slightly is, but as soon as she saw Izashi, that smile and tears that came to her eyes. That was the moment their hearts became whole again," Master said with a small chuckle.

Mira gave a small sad sigh, remembering that day. Erza had a small frown. She also remembered that day.

"Enough of that, let's think about something happy, like the up coming race," Master said with a mischievous smile.

~Time Skip~

At the train station.

"Ahhh that was a nice small celebratory mission," Amber said with a smile.

"The pay was good, and Yuki got another summoning key," Kai said.

"Can you summon him for us Yuki," Delilah said, turning towards her, stars in her eyes. Yuki nodded and reached into the cloak she was wearing and pulled out a key.