This aint LIT. 👎❌🔥

1) I'm Singaporean

1) I'm Singaporean. Who loves English and Art a little too much

2) Kpop, Jpop and Jdrama only.

3) I just love falling in love with trouble makers. Like my life is so damn dull and boring someone needs to help me spice it up a little.

4) Bad boys all the way. Unless they treat me like shit.

5) My best friend is probably the most hyperactive but damn naive woman in the word. She calls me mom sometimes. Haizzzz

6) If I could I would change my name to Dawn. The reason why is because it's a synonym for sunset. And it souns pretty.

7) Ppgz all the way. No one can distract my love for the show and the characters.

8) Tbh, Im okay with the latest Ppgz. But not the whining. Nope.

9) My crush is 171cm tall. He is from America and he is real cause he goes to my school. Tbh I have no idea whether I love him I give up.

10) I love astrology and zodiacs altogether but I don't pay attention to horoscopes much. Zodiacs don't define your whole personality so yeah.

11) Im actually doing well for science, which I don't understand why, considering I have always suck at science. But English and Art will always be my favourite subject.

12) I was told that almost the whole class hates me and I didn't know why. My friend told me that made her want to protect me more. I'm not a smile bean tho.

13) My teachers and classmates tells me that I'm too loud and outspoken but I'm actually really timid and shy. It's not because I want to but because I wanted to open up and make some new friends and at the same time do the things I couldn't do. The last part turned out right but obviously the rest didn't.

And I tag:

HimekoLioness
I_Probbably_Died
C8CKON123
Soul135
Viyomi
furxfox

Okay bye.