Y

It has been 4 years since the day Gray and Juvia began dating and they couldn't have been more happier with their lives.

Gray got a job at a company where he could do ice sculpting and Juvia got a job at an aquarium. They were also living together.

They were getting married this year and Juvia still couldn't believe that she was getting married.

She stared at her ring finger which was adorned with a ring. Juvia smiled at it and stood up when her name was called by Levy, who was her maid of honor. She allowed her to do some last touch ups and began walking with her to the hall.

Juvia tried not to smile too much when she hooked her arm with her father. The two of them began walking down the aisle and she couldn't help but feel embarrassed when she saw her father putting on a proud smile. Especially when she saw that everybody was watching her.

She walked to Gray, and spotted Gajeel behind him, along with his other buddies. Gajeel got picked for Best Man after Gray got along with him, though they would still have petty fights. It was also another reason for Levy and Gajeel as they were currently engaged.

It would have been awkward for one of them to not be dancing with one another anyways.

After they said their vows, Gray took the veil and flipped it over, showing Juvia's beautiful face. He took one last deep breath and kissed her, ignoring all the 'whoos' and 'yays' echoing through the hall.

That day was the best day, and it couldn't have made them more happier.

No one thought it was possible for 2 people who were so alike yet so different to fall in love, much less get married. But hey, love is so unpredictable that you never know where it's gonna come from.

After all, it's still and will always, for these 2, be called Love.

The End