You got a problem, I got a solution

Zane decided to help me pull my grades up, which meant spending time at the library. As he stacks book upon the book in front of me, I looked at the tower that was forming.

He took a seat next to me, and we got to work. I had to pull my grades up, or there would be no graduation. Even the others helped me when they weren't making out with each other.

Yes, my friends were very unholy. They even got caught by the librarian. Zane and I watched as they got escorted out. I just shook my head.

As we worked, my grades started improving, which was good, but I still had a way to get there. It was a start.

While the girls helped me, the boys decided to figure out who was the one that got my acceptance revoked.

Dakota made a call, "Hello? Yes, this is Mr. Grady, Principal at Southeast High. I am calling on behalf of Marigold Packard," he said in a deep voice. "It has come to my attention that her acceptance revoked. I am curious as to why?"

They stood there as Dakota said, "I see. Well, I can assure no one from my office made that call. Now, if we could reinstate that, that would be fabulous."

Zane and Beau looked at him as Dakota shrugged.

"My secretary will be contacting you shortly with details," he said as he hung up.

Zane hauled off and smacked him, "what the hell was that?!"

"I panicked," he shrugged.

"You're a putz," Beau said.

"And you're up, Mrs. Secretary," he said, handing a phone to Beau.

Beau rolled his eyes, "you two tell anyone about this, and I will beat the hell out of the both of you."

The phone rang, and Beau changed his voice to a woman's voice, "Hello, this is Mrs. Abernathy. I am calling on behalf of Marigold Packard. Principal Grady will be sending several letters of recommendation to Eastern on behalf of Miss. Packard. We are curious to know who this scoundrel was that said these terrible things about this sweet innocent girl."

Zane and Dakota mouthed "sweet"?

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, no shit!"

Their eyes widened as Beau said, "um excuse me, I think I got a frog in my throat. Okay, bye now."

Zane smacked him, "really?"

"Well, you would have said the same thing when you find out who called Eastern," he smirked.

"Who?"

"Meredith "hoe bag" Jenkins, herself," Beau said.

"What the fuck," Dakota said.

"This hoe is about to piss me off royally," Zane growled.

"Well, this is what you get for letting her suck your dick. What were you thinking?" Beau said to him.

"You let her suck your dick?" Dakota cringed.

"I was horny, so sue me," he shrugged.

"Dude, she's not that good," Dakota said.

"Tell me about it. Meredith's a scraper. My dick hurt for three weeks afterward."

"Hopefully, you learn your lesson not to settle for sloppy seconds," Beau said.

"How would you know? Did you have the scraper?"

"Fuck no! No way am I letting that hoe bag touch Pedro."

"Who the hell is Pedro," Dakota asked.

Beau pointed to his manhood, "Pedro."

"You got serious issues," Dakota told him.

"Well, Bri thinks it's cute. Unless you're a hot chick like her, your opinion doesn't mean shit," Beau replied.

"Interesting since she can't find your dick, but whatever helps you sleep at night," Dakota said, rolling his eyes.

"Can we please stop discussing your dicks or lack thereof?" Zane said. "We still got work to do."

They looked at each other and left. Next was phase two. That is where Bri and Gema came in.

********
Bri stood to watch as Gema worked Meredith's combination. She opened it and pulled out a bottle of shampoo.

"It's disturbing how you know how to do that," Bri told her.

"It comes in handy when you need it, and this time it's needed. Now hand me that bottle," Gema said as she swapped bottles with Bri.

"What's in the bottle, anyway?"

"Never you mind. Let's say hoe bag is getting a new hairstyle," Gema smirked as she shut the locker door. They heard voices and busted their asses to get out of view.

As soon as they were clear, they ran out of the locker room.

They ran down the hallway and out of the school to the parking lot. They found Zane with a hood up, while Dakota was under the car and Beau was leaning against it.

"There we go," Zane said, dropping the hood, so it shut.

Dakota slid out from under the car, "all set."

"What is your part in all this?" Bri said to Beau.

"I already did my part," he shrugged.

Then they heard a blood-curdling scream.

"What was that? It sounded like a dying animal," Zane asked.

"Just some hose beast, getting a new look," Gema shrugged. They all started laughing as they took off. They all got into cars while Zane got on his bike and pulled out.

They left as Meredith cane walking out yelling. She was completely bald. Then she got into her car, started it and as soon as she did, it started going on circles until all her tires fell off and her engine blew. She screamed and pounded on the steering wheel.

Rule of thumb never messes with a bad boy because they can do things that will make your head spin. Rule number two never mess with the bad boy's girl who has crazy best friends and boyfriends. It never ends well.

I was up in my room studying when Zane walked in. He pulled a book out of my hand and started kissing me. He crawled on top of me as he kissed me more and more.

"Not that I don't enjoy this spontaneous moment, but why are you so happy?"

"Because we got everything straightened out. You got a problem; I got a solution," Zane winked.

"This solution doesn't involve jail time, does it?"

"Pft, no."

I gave him a look.

"Nothing that traces back to us," he said.

I facepalmed myself. Leave it to my crazy boyfriend to do something even nuttier. He pulled me into a kiss, and I just concluded to go with it.

Sometimes we need to have faith that the people that love us have our best interest at heart. But then again, I might have lost my mind a while ago.

Eh, I'll be like Elsa from Frozen and let it go.