2

Night

At night everyone went to sleep. The usually , My parents in their room, my brothers and sisters in their room. And Nate slept in the game room. My dog was with Matt. Jenna and I slept in my room. I held her tight and didn't let her go.

A lot of noises we heard. I don't think we will ever sleep that night. Yelling and screaming. Someone asking for help. And just crying saying No ! And bam ! Munching.

"Babe ?" Jenna said as she turns to face me

"Yeah baby ? You okay ?" I had asked her , looking at her

"Why can't they shut up. " Jenna said as she looks at him.

I let out a laugh and hug her so tight and smile

" Oh Babe. I wish they would shut up too. I mean all you hear. "I said to her as I chuckle and smile

She smile and let out a giggle.

"Only if tomorrow would be Better. " Jenna said as she cuddles in my arms

I smile and kiss her

"It will babe. " I said between the kiss

She kisses me , We wouldn't stop kissing

Next day ;

Matt's Pov.

Hi , I'm Matt. I'm Mark brother. Jenna's friend. I don't know exactly how long we been friends. But , anyways zombies were the last thing on my mind. I missed my girl. Don't even know if she's okay. Or what ! I keep calling her. But it went to voicemail. Maybe her dad doesn't want use phones. Or something. I miss her like crazy ! But, being here I have to protect my baby sister Madi. And my mother and brothers and Jenna and Nate. I'm really scared that one night they would break in and get us. One by one. Shooting in one room. And waking up and look see one of your family or friends changing. And don't know to shoot or just run ? My dad taught us to shoot. No matter what ! Rather is family or someone you love. Or friends. Be strong. And their not that person anymore. That not them. Someone that eats people. We got to let go and survive. I can't take my mother scared and worried. My dad cheering her up. But I know she's a strong women.

Daniel's Pov

I'm Daniel .... Marks and matts and Madi's older brother. I didn't get how this all happens. Everything was going great. Everything. Till that afternoon everything went wrong. Explosions and things that aren't good. People running and yelling and bloods everywhere. This would happen right ? One day a zombie can appear up ? No ... Yes. I can't decide. I just can't believe this. This is scary. Everything we got. Guns, food. And water. Someone needs to find a cure. And stop all this. I heard that Jenna might be having Mark's baby. Maybe ! I heard. Nate told me. I don't know what to believe. Jenna don't even looking like she's showing or anything. Maybe Nate just want to say that. To see what I would say and tell Matt and tell Mark. Maybe that's it. Let's say that. Or I can ask Jenna ? Hmm... I don't know.

Madi's Pov

Hi , I'm Madi, I'm the baby of the family. Seeing a real zombie when I was with my Dad. That made me have nightmares. But, I wonder if it was like Jenna's ? Wonder ? But ,my dream was being alone in my own house and zombies coming In. I had to wake up. And I did and washed my face as I saw Matt asleep and Daniel too. And went to check on Mark and Jenna. They we're asleep too. I went to check on Nate also. He was asleep, I wanted to talk to someone but didn't know how. I walked away to my room and looked out the window and saw it was dark. Sunrise , as the zombies were walking slow. And then saw my friend Eddie's house. His light was on. But saw blood was the window wall. I gasped and didn't know what to do. Maybe all the yelling was them. Did the zombies go to eddies. He's my friend. I hope he's okay. I want to my bed and fell back to sleep waiting for morning to tell my brothers and Nate and my Dad. Or someone.