him

[Y/n pov]
After we played at the park we headed home i felt like i was being watched but i put that feeling off. We maded it home. B/n looked tired so i told him to wash up and get ready for bed. He listen and walked up the stairs. I was standing in the living room. I took in the room. The walls had craks and stains from the multiple bottles thrown at u. There were holes from punches leak stains in the roof. There was a couch infront of a flat screen tv. The floor was litered with beer cans and ciggrits. There was a coffe table with a pocket knife a ash tray and sgot glasses on them. There were shelves that had phots on them. My dad tried to destroy all the pictures with my mom in them but i pertected them. I was tooken out of my trance when i heard my phone buzzing in my pocket. I looked at my phone to see it was a text from an unknown number.
Texting
???:ur just a piece of shit and u deseeve what ur going to get tomorrow
Y/n: umm who is this and what am i going to get
???: u know who this is and ull see
End of texting
I looked at the time on my phone it was 10 so ive been standing here for an hour. B/n should be asleep. I walked upstairs to the bathroom i took of my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. There were scars all over my body from my dads beatings and being bullied also from cutting. My arms and ankles were butchered with scars and cuts. There were bruises all over, on my torso, legs, back, even my neck and face. I hid those pretty well qoth makeup and all. I am able to hold back the tears at school from them. I took out the blade that i keep in my medicine cabinet and started cuting
One for mark
One for nacy
Five for there group
10 for my dad
I sat there letring the blood run down my arms and feet. After a while i i got a rag and cleaned up myself and the bathroom. I walked to my room layed down and went to sleep.
Time skipbrpught by hostiplier
I got up got dressed in jeans and a hoodie with wrapping on my arms.
I woke up b/n and while he got ready i made him breakfast. After he ate we headed to school
Time skip to ur school
As i walked into school i tried to be invisible cause it was late start and classes didnt start untill 12. I walked to the stairs that lead to the roof no one should be hear so ill go there i thought to myself. Little did i know that they were there

Jacks pov
Me bob wade felix and mark watched as.  y/n walked up the stairs to the roof. I turned to around to see a girl named cristy walking toworrds us. "Hi guys did u hear" "hear what" bob abd wade say in unison "well u know the girl thats a total bitch she acts all snoodyand doesnt talk to anyone" "yeah y/n what about her" mark said. "Well when i walked into the bathroom yesterday i heard her crying and i looked into the stall to see her cutting ha that bitch should just die." with that cristy walked away i looked at eceryone they all seem shocked. Hey bob do u think its true wade asks. I dont know man bob replise. I look at mark and say did we push her that far to make her want to leave this world. Mark opens his mouth to respond but nothing comes out in a millasecond hes running up the stairs y/n went up were only moments behind him.

Y/n pov
As i walked up the stairs the images of me being curled up on the ground at school being beaten, me thrown against the wall smacked, cut,laying on the ground lifeless at home. The last thing that poped into my mind was the go kill urself carved into my leg. I trace my hand up the railing till i see the door that lead to the roof. I turn the handle and its unlocked. The door burts open and i can feel the wind blowung my hair. I walk to the other side of the roof. All the senerios playing through  head of me being beating my mothers death the last thing i saw was my brothers smile.
I knew that he woyld be safe.  Knew that he would live a great life and it would just be without me.
I made it to the edge of thr roof. Staring down at the ground. At least ill find some happiness from this treible life ive been giving i thought to myself. As i was staring at the edge about ready to step off i heard the door swing open. I didnt bother to look at who it was. Then i took the step off i could feel the air blowning beneith me as i shut my eyes accepting my death. But i waited and waited yet it didnt come. I could feel something Grabbing my armit brought sering pain to the cuts where it was holding.i look up to see him....

Ohh cliffhanger who will it be
P.s.
I will try to update every 3 days