Melody

Dreams.

Melody dreams some pretty weird dreams. She is outgoing, sweet, funny, and adventurous. She has a wild imagination that could run for miles without stopping. From fairies to dragons, Melody can imagine and dream anything.

"Melody, it's time to go to bed. It's thirty minutes past your bedtime!" Melodys dad said one magical evening.

"Aw, man! I was just working on a drawing I started a while ago, it's of all the things I've imagined." Did I mention hat Melody can draw? And she has a splendid memory. "It's turning out beautiful." She said. This drawing wasn't just any drawing, it was Melody's thoughts all into one paper. It was filled with mystical creatures, like dogs that could fly and like cats that turned invisible when they got scared. It was perhaps extraordinary.

"Okay. Five more minutes." Her dad said.

"Ten?" Melody said.

"Three?" Melody's dad said with a joking smile.

Melody smiles back. "Oh, fine. Five more minutes, I guess.

She began to work on the part of her drawing with the talking mushrooms. Sounds weird, right? But this wasn't weird to Melody, it was one of her imaginations where there was a family of mushrooms who loved each other very much. She loved that very much.

"You're minutes are up, Melody!" Melody's dad had said.

"Okay, fine. Goodnight, dad. I love you!" Melody said.

"I love you too, Melody. Goodnight sweetheart." Melody's dad said.

Melody headed towards her bed. She looked up into the sky past the ceiling to her room and told her mother goodnight. She felt as if her mother said goodnight too, though Melody couldn't hear it, but she could feel it.

Then she fell asleep.

As she fell into a deeper sleep she found herself in a museum filled with all of her dreams and imaginations. But they were in pictures inside of a picture frame. Actually, later on, Melody noticed that they were HER drawings of her imaginations. Every time she had an extremely interesting imagination, she would draw them out into a quick-yet decent-drawing. She walked up to the imagination where she imagined if dogs were to fly. She decided to touch it, because this was her artwork. But after one single touch, she found herself in an unforgettable place.