Story-time!

Then she woke up.

She found her dad in her room by the door saying "Wow, you were asleep until 1:30! Did you stay up late?"

"Dad, do you really think I would ever stay up late when I could enjoy my wonderful dreams?" Melody said with a smile.

"Oh, yea. You have the worlds biggest imagination, and the worlds biggest amount of interest for things." Melody's dad said, exaggerating a bit.

Melody laughs. "I wouldn't say I have the worlds biggest imagination and interest for things, but you know."

Her dad smiles. "I know."

Melody gets out of bed, hugs her dad and heads to the kitchen table for breakfast. She pours herself a bowl of Froot Loops and sits down.

"What was your dream about?" Her dad said.

"It's hard to explain. But I'll do my best!" Melody says, then thinks for a bit. Then she knows what to say. "So when I fell asleep I found myself in a museum. Filled with my drawings of my imaginations, you know how I draw a quick-drawing of every really interesting imagination I have?"

"Yes." her dad answered.

"Good. Well, I touched the one with the flying dogs..." she paused to take a bite of her cereal. "And it took me to a place with the flying dogs. It was everything I imagined it would be!"

"Wow!" her dad said, interrupting. "Oh, sorry. Go on, I'm listening."

"Okay. So the oldest and wisest dog named Molly stepped in front of me, while all of the other dogs were behind her. Molly asked my name, and I answered with, you know." She laughed.

Her dad laughed too.

"And then she asked how I got in their world, and I answered with all the museum stuff. The dogs all welcomed me, and then Molly did a spell to give me temporary wings. They were a beautiful pastel rainbow color, in the eagle wing shaped form. It was amazing!" Melody said.

"That's awesome!"

"I know, right!" Melody said. "So after that we had free-time, and me, Molly, and Molly's 3, almost four, year old friend named Lola raced with us."

"How old was Molly?"

"Twelve. Almost thirteen." Melody answered.

"Whoa." was Melody's dad's reaction.

"Yup! And surprisingly, Molly won the race!" Melody said.

"What? Wow." her dad said.

"Yep! I got second, and Lola got third."

"Wow! What kind of dogs were Lola and Molly?" her dad asked.

"Molly was a boxer, and Lola was a pug."

"Awe."

"Yea! And right after the race, the dream ended." Melody said.

"That's an awesome dream! I wish I had an imagination like that."

She laughed. Then, Melody's phone rang.

It was her best friend, Taylor! She answered right away. "Hi Tay-Tay!" That was Melody's nickname for Taylor. Taylor's nickname for Melody was, well, Mel-Mel.

"Hi Mel-Mel! Wanna come over today?" Taylor says.

"Of course! I'll go ask my dad. I'll text you what he says."

"Okay! Bye! Even though we might see each other today!"

Melody laughed. "Bye!"

"Hey dad?"

"Yes Melody?"

"Can I come over to Taylor's house today?" Melody said.

"Sure! What time?" her dad said.

"I'll go ask her." Melody said.

"Hey, wut time should I come over?" Melody texted Taylor.

"5:00?" Taylor said.

"Perfect! My dad wanted 2 know."

"Kool! See u at 5!"

"See u then!"

"She said 5:00. Is that okay?" Melody said to her dad. It was 12:00 already.

"Sure!" was her dad's answer.

(5:00 rolls around)