Planet Fierce: The Exchange

Running scrambling and flying there were 3 faint flying animals in the air as I looked up the flyin animals had human like bodies and wings of a dove. The wings were faded white and wide and feathery. The first figure i seen was a young teenage girl, she had long blonde hair that was about waist length, i could tell because it was waving around in the light she was medium height and had starry blue-grey eyes. The girl gave a half wave to me, and i could help but notice the other flyers. The one that had an almost broken wing and he/she was hobbling in the wind.  Her face was all tanned apart from the rosy cheeks. As it hovered more to the floor i could see it was another girl and she had elbow length purple/blue hair that was poker straight. her eyes were electric blue and covered in white eyeshadow. She flown off pink dust trailing behind her and they sparkled in the twilight. The last flying person was a boy his eyes were a blue ish grey and his eyes were circled with black and glitter. He looked very shy and camp. He gave me a quick stare and headed off. Looking at the floor I knelt on the grass and the angel like people flew to the floor and all lined up neatly in a row of 3. "Where did you come from? Ive never seen angels in my life?" I asked wanting to ask many questions but knowing I'd waste their time. "We are from Planet Fierce, we have come as a exchange to see what life is like on Earth" The blonde girl replied her accent sounded American but Australian. "Ok, what are you planning on doing on this exchange?" I asked backing away as the boy got out a sequined knife from his spiky jacket. "Just planning what life is like, could we all live with you, the exchange thing lasts a month and a half" He said his eyes gave a light sparkle in the night i could see his hair was black as the moon light shone on him, I couldnt help feeling a crush coming on but on a dark glitter angel? He smiled at me and my cheeks flushed pink. "yeah sure, my home is about a quarter of a mile from here" I said sheepishly, lovestruck huh? The boy kept looking and smiling at me which made my cheeks look like theyve been painted with red paint. "So what are your names?" I asked. "I'm Sky" the blonde girl smiled. "I'm Steph" The blue haired girl stated, giving me a frosty glare. "I'm Tommy" the sparkly boy said. 

"I'm Lyra, so you said you lot wanted a place to stay want to follow me to my home?"  I asked. "Sure" they all said mysteriously all in chorus. Walking home Steph said, "So what do you like?" She said smirking. "Well, im from LA, I work round by the karaoke/bar Voodoo, I'm 17..thats pretty much it, aha im not that exciting" I replied trying to figure the exciting bits of my life.  "You seem to have a lot to do with Voodoo, so where can we sleep?" Steph asked biting her lip. "Ohh sorry getting carried away!, in the living room I'll set up some blow up beds and sleeping bags so some of you can sleep there and there is a spare room opposite mine so one of you can also sleep there" I replied.