The Bond

Chloe's POV
My dragon's name is Icy.(I know what you guys are thinking when did dragons become the part of the glitter Force when I start to make glitter Force fanfiction that's when so deal with it you also might be like what about the ship part. You know if you need me to change your name I'll change your name. Actually I won't do that. Sorry for interrupting you back to the story.P.S all the dragons are girls like gurl power). She has the same power as me we will have  cool totally bada**power of ice or like freezing people to death. But I seriously wonder how the other girls are doing maybe they found will... I know they found the dragons  to I just feel it in my guts but now I have to go back and practice do not want to keep Icy waiting. But just like Emily said I remember this so good we come back tomorrow.

Lily's POV
Lightning has made me look like a burnt sweet potato with shocking me with lightning so much times. But I'm fine because you're going to take it I got a tan I'm just joking it's all just rust and dust from taking down evil guys would just be like just people terrorizing villagers. And I still remember we leave today and meet back with each other tomorrow and we vowed to not die.

April's POV
Flora hostile been pushing me to my limits and I know when we come back and do the spell to bring us back to where you were I'll be stronger than ever especially with the dragons bar side I hope everybody else has one I don't want to be the only one left. Also I'm going to give her up because whatever my friends don't have I don't have. And I remember it's all clearly
we remember not to die to come back tomorrow and to all be the equal strength.

Kelsey's POV
Firestorm is being so stubborn right now but at least I'll be able to see my friends in less than 16 hours about I have to keep practicing I don't want to be passed any of my friends but I know they're practicing just as hard as me they would never give up specially Chloe Emily... can't say that because all of them and never really gave up I hope they didn't die that was one of our vows as well off of the sad things all I know is I'm going to see my all my best friend's tomorrow and healthy cuz that's what we vowed.

Emily's POV
Heartfilia (yes this is from Fairy Tail Lucy Heartfilia) is like a pet like a Pet Companion thing she's like my best friend but not better than the glitter Force girls. I'll do anything just to see them tomorrow and we all about that we will. I think we're going to be meeting at the library of Legends I hope everybody is gonna be smart enough to go there ...right?Out of that subject I wonder if they all have dragons like I do. Hopefully cuz then our dragons can be become best friends. And everything will be so happy oh gosh being that little goody goody two-shoes glitter lucky. I'm just so excited to see them in the valley maybe I know none of them will break it I know it.

The next day at 1 p.m. all of them came out of the portal but from different directions and they all saw each other. The ice filters they ran towards each other and hug each other even though it hasn't been for that long. And then they blurt it all together. I HAVE A DRAGON

SORRY IT TOOK ME TO LIKE A FEW WEEKS TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER ACTUALLY ONLY TAKE ME TODAY BUT I REALLY WAS JUST LIKE NOT IN THE MOOD TO WRITE I WAS JUST LIKE REALLY JUST CAUGHT UP WITH OTHER STUFF I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I'LL TRY TO WRITE MORE. HERE'S THE HILARIOUS THING IF YOU HAVE ADDED ME OR LIKE HAD ME A PART OF LIKE YOUR READING LIST OR  YOUR NOTIFICATIONS YOU JUST SAW THAT I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED UNPUBLISHED IT AND I'M ABOUT TO PUBLISH IT AGAIN SO YEAH. WELL GOODBYE MY PEOPLE IS NOT MY PEOPLE.BYEEEEEEEEEEEE