03

Layla's perspective

I jumped out of the car and ushered the wolves to follow me. I hid them behind a bunch of old tires.

"Stay here I'll be back." They whined and I scratched them behind their ears.

"I promise." I got up and went to see my friend Toby.

"Hey T."

"Hey Layla, it's good to see you."

I walked over to his outstretched arms and gave him a hug. He's a 6'2 man that's 40 years old with black hair and green eyes that shone bright. He was one of those high-spirited people and that was one of the things I loved about him.

Toby was friends with my parents and he's basically my godfather. My parents died a while back due to health complications. My mom died of cancer and my dad had a heart attack.

So he makes it his job to look after me. Him and his wife- who is super cool and nice- took me in after they died.

They have two kids, one named Mae she's 7 and she's the cutest girl you've ever seen. Brown hair with brown eyes and a mixed skin tone. Her brother is my age we go to the same school he's my gay best friend. He has blackish brown hair with green eyes and a mixed skin tone.

"You too." I replied.

"So how have you been?"

"Same old same old. How about you?"

"Good, Mae misses you."

"Tell her I'll come visit soon."

He nodded and motioned me to follow him.

"Good as new."

"Thanks T." I replied while giving him a hug and pulling out a 100 dollar bill.

"No need." he said.

"No take it."

"No no."

"Please." I gave him the puppy eyes.

"Fine." He took the money out of my hand.

^^ her car

^^ her car

I smiled widely at him giving him one last hug before getting my keys and heading back to my big balls of fur. I got out of the car and went to the old tires and they were no where to be seen.

"Vulcan, Kaiser." I whisper-yelled.

"Where the fućk did they go this fast?"

I felt something cold touch my arm and my reflexes kicked in and I swung. My body turned as my fist crashed into something furry. I opened up my eyes and saw one of the fur balls shake his head and rub his nose.

"Sorry not sorry. I bet you won't sneak up me like that no more. Hell I was about to become a fist swinging machine."

I would be known as the black Machine Gun Kelly. I sighed and open the car door.