Whats happening

I thought about what to do I was going to pitch to save Elsa I gave jelsa to my good friend tooth and I ran to the north of the mountain, when I got there Elsa stared at me w-with hatrid "Elsa come on we have to get out of here" then pitch came up from behind her I warned her "Elsa! Pitch is behind you look out!" But she didn't scream she h-h-held hands with him "Elsa listen to me you don't love him you love me and I love you" Elsa POV "me loving you ha you probably wish don't you jack" jacks POV my heart felt like it was breaking into a million pieces but then i remember pitch he hypnotized her but before I know it Ice was shot at me not playfully either like a battle I hated to have a fight with her but I had to think as if I were fighting pitch this battle was for me and Elsa I shot my fire straight at her and it hit her and she fell down but then she made a wind toronado and winded it around me just when she thought she won I flew above her and threw ice blades at her but then she reversed them it actually really hurt I flew actually crashed down onto a rock and she had the spear to kill anything for good no coming back ever I was weak I couldn't get up I gave up she was not even a foot away from me and she put the spear up and I said "I can't kill you so you can kill me" she looked at me and then pitch was standing behind her telling her to finish me as soon as I thought she was gonna kill she she dug the spear backwards into Pitchs side and he screams but then evaporates into black sand her eyes turned blue again and everything on her went back to normal Elsa's POV "you saved me jack!" Jacks POV we'll call it a tie snowflake"

This story is not over don't worry there will be another chapter so stay tuned Pringles