Rollins

We sat around the booth.Right now we were waiting for Alexis, Dean and whoever she invited. Which I was not happy about.

"Who do you think she invited?" I asked AJ. She shrugged.

"I'm sure some hottie. She is a pretty girl. Why?"

"No reason." I gritted my teeth.

"There she is now." I looked up and saw her, then Dean and the guy I'd expect never. "Oh, right about the hottie part." They sat down. He pulled up a chair while Alexis and Dean slid in the booth.

"Hi guys." A chorus of greetings. He knew I liked her. And this is what he does? Really?

"Youre doing it again." AJ whispered urgently at me. "If you need to vent go somewhere private."

"I'm fine." Wasn't gonna leave them. Nope.

We ordered our food. Small talk was made. Mostly about prom and the next game etc.

"Question." AJ spoke directly to Alexa. "How come you and Randy aren't next to each other?"

"Excuse me?" He looked confused.

"Arent you together?" Alexis looked kinda panicked looking at Dean for some kinda answer I suppose.

"Uh, right. We aren't really. I just you know...invited him.

"But you like him right? That's why you invited him. Why not switch with Dean?"

"W-well, I-"

"Cmon Lexi. She's right. We should definitely switch." She stared at him confused before something flashed across her face. I furrowed my brows. Something didn't seem right.

They switched spots.

"You guys are cute. Almost as cute as Romie and me." I grimaced and ate silently.