CHAPTER 1 Ali

So your here to read about life in middle school if your reading this to get experience for middle school I'm sorry to burst your bubble it's about A fictional character that I made up named Ali this is not what will happen to you.     So we start on the first day of summer break. It's sad because you miss your friends. You don't miss school because who am I kidding when you started school you were marking the days time summer break. Your sad because you and your bffs are not gonna see each other that much over the summer because your parents have not met yet so yo can't go over there and she can not come over to you. And I'm not sayingthat you might not but I didn't. You are bored you even miss that one annoying kid that can't floss but doesn't care and flosses anyway and kept saying I like turtles every second it felt like. So your sitting there but you don't know what to do so you go to sleep and your so excited for middle school your like I'm gonna be walking and your gonna be having a great time and then you go to sleep.

                                                                                ***

   Time for school. The alarm goes of. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP *HITS*  So you wake up you get ready. You run to school because your so excited. You get there and you see people going to the auditorium to open a book and read. Your overwhelmed because there's so many people there. The bell rings the sixth graders get up and walk to there first period class. Your overwhelmed because people are literally stomping you because you are small and short. So many people are walking fast past you you get dizzy and then you get startled because you bff is behind you giving you a hug. You feel light headed you black out and you don't know what happend next all you rember is waking up to your bff slapping you because she can't survive without you and you can't survive without her so you wake up to a group of people crowding around you and you hug your bff and cry because you don't know what just happened...