Chapter 2 Brooke the Bff

I get to school. I see ali while we are leaving to get to first period. I don't know what to do she's looking around and jumps when I hug her. She falls down and her crush walks by and he asks what's wrong with her and I say I don't know and he was like do you know CPR? And I'm just standing there like what do you think I am a part time life guard  no I don't know CPR!!! So I told him no and he's like ok well I do and I'm like great Timmy turner do something then why did you ask me if I knew CPR when you know it!? So at that point I'm raging and he's just calmly looking around pressing down on her chest giving her CPR and I'm like can you focus she could die!!! And he's just so calm like h yeah this happens every day and she's not waking up so I'm like move over. I push him out of the way and give her CPR and she wakes up and by then everyone is snapchating this and I'm like your snapchating this then tell them to go away. She wakes up hugs me and starts crying and tells me she starting getting dizzy and light headed and doesn't rember what happened after that and I told her her crush helped her and she hugs him and then and alien space ship flys into the school and killed him! Jk we all went to our first period classes and her crush Matthew tells me on the bus at the end of the day he likes ali and now I call them Mali Matthew and Ali.....