Chapter 4 Ali

The next day of school was pretty weird I tried to forget what happend the previous day but I couldn't. In first period Brooke told me Matthew likes me to and I was like really! She told me he told her on the bus yesterday and he didn't know how to tell me and at that point I was like hyperventilating. So the next period I have is P.E me and Matthew have that together. He told me he likes me and I was really excited so I told him I like him to and he asked me out!!! I said yes and I was like smiling so much!! While we were walking to our last period class together he reached for my hand and held it!! I dint know what to do so I just grabbed his hand to and we walked to last period together then we met up with Brooke and walked to last period together. Brooke kept nudging me because she saw him holding my hand. His last name is Castro. Ali castro sounds nice right. 

                                                                                 ***

 The third day of school Friday : brooke asked me if we could have a sleepover and I said yeah just let me ask my mom so I texted my mom and she was like yeah you can so we planned I would walk home and get my stuff then go wait for her mom to come pick me up. So when I got home I packed and went to the living room to wait for her mom. Her mom is like my second mom her whole family is my second family. But what happened at school explained why she wanted me to come over. Brooke lives right by Castro and she could go over to his house that day. When I told her my mom said yes she was like yesssss. I didn't know why she was so excited we have sleepovers like every Fridays. But we were just gonna listen to Shawn Mendes the whole time because he is the freaking best. It was weird at pe Matthew was acting weird I guess Brooke told him I was coming over or something. I was thinking of a song when he was acting strange I was thinking of strings by Shawn mendes I was thinking of the lyric video.

I love Shawn mendes. But that's not the point the point is Brooke and Matthew were acting strange. So I asked Brooke why her and Matthew were acting strange she said it was nothing. I looked her dead in the eye put my best serious face on and tried not to laugh and asked her why her and Matthew were acting strange. She started laughing and I did to I can't be serious around her. She ended up telling me castro lives by her and she could go over there that day. I was so happy. Strings is how I feel about Matthew.

 Hope you enjoyed. Go check out strings by Shawn Mendes on YouTube.