4. The Beginning of His Madness

A/N:
Damn. This chapter is really suck. Please beware. I already read it a couple times and it sucks lol i hate myself. I'm lazy to edit, it's okay if you don't read this chapter.. You can move to the next chapter bcs i'll be focusing on it since the yandere has caught the reader ^3^)

Okay enough of this note! Forgive me ;_;) and dont say i didn't warn you~

B A D G r a m m a r
-------------------------------------------

"Everyone, attention please." The black haired girl said, stealing people's attention at the gymnasium. They began to surround her and gave all of their attentions to her. When they finally stood in front of her, she began to speak. "Everyone, please meet the next volleyball manager."

"[Y/N][L/N]-desu!" You introduced yourself as you bowed to them. "Nice to meet you!" After about five seconds, you pick your head up then looked at the boys and finally your eyes landed on a short boy with his eyes slightly widen.

"Hey! We meet again!" He finally let out what he wanted to say. Now, all of the boys attention was on him.

"W-what is this Noya-san? You knew her?" The bald boy asked him disbelief.

"Yeah, we met after the end of the game with Aoba Johs--"

"WHY DONT yOu TeLL Me if you knew a cute girl like her?" He shouted at the boy who was called Noya with intimidating look yet everybody knew he didn't mean it. When he said 'a cute girl' he stared at you smiling.

"O-ouch. It hurts Suga-san."

"Don't be noisy." The grey haired boy with a beauty mark under his eye said after hitting the bald boy and the short boy's head.

"She will do her training from now on until the third year student graduate and then she will be the manager officially. Please be nice.." The girl beside you said with a flat face as usual but she never lost her beauty.

"Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" All the boys said as they bowed together. After that, they continued to practice volleyball. It wasn't the first time you entered the gym and watched them played. Sometimes, you silently watched from the outside window just wanted to see your crush, Nishinoya Yuu. You didn't know any of their name except him. Sure, it would feel awkward, especially most of them were tall and that made you feel so small around them.

You watched them play from outside the line, beside pretty black haired girl who focused writing on the paper-board. Your mind wandered around and without you notice the ball almost hit you. Fortunately, the orange haired boy managed to spike the ball away.

"You alright?" She asked and you nodded. "You should get used to the ball so that it will never hit you."

"Yes, Shimizu-senpai."

Everyday, you did your training to be the next manager and you were grateful you could get along with them. They all were friendly towards you, except the tall-megane-blonde boy. He had a bad mouth, kind of sassy, but you get used to his behavior. His words sometimes hurt you but you knew what kind of boy he was. The tsundere boy. The type that hardly show his true feelings.

Today, everyone gathered at the yard behind captain's house, Sawamura Daichi to celebrate their won from Aoba Johsai and would play in semi-final with Shiratorizawa. You could smell grilled meat in there and heard the laugh of the team while you sat on the bench with Shimizu as you drank orange juice and talked a lot of things with her. But then she excused herself to go to the bathroom. Now, you're alone. You checked on your phone to see if there were any notifications, but then something interrupted you.